• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 tek

tek

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 02:38 PM

http://www.adderallx...p?rspg=inadults

I've never tried XR (I take IR), but if it's FREE...hey, why not? ;)
REMISSION FOR THE WIN!!!!

Dx: ADD, recurring major depression (w/ anxiety), initial insomnia
...CSMS (chronic shitty mood syndrome), BHLFBBM (bad habits learned from bipolar borderline mom)

Crap down the trap: Lamictal 200mg, Wellbutrin XL 300mg, Provigil 200mg, Ativan 0.5 mg BID, Seroquel 50-100mg bedtime

Ex-Rx: Adderall XR, Adderall IR, Lexapro, Prozac, Effexor XR, Abilify, Risperdal, Ambien, Klonopin, Lunesta, Propranolol, Kephlex, Bactrim

#2 borzage

borzage

• Pip
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 02:50 PM

Huh? Isn't Adderall a controlled substance? They're just giving it to anyone who fills out the form?

#3 AirMarshall

AirMarshall

Jumping the CB Shark

• Pip
  • 6686 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 03:12 PM

Read the instructions:

For a FREE 30-capsule supply of ADDERALL XR, complete this form and click "submit" to receive your coupon instantly.

Take the coupon along with your prescription for ADDERALL XR to your pharmacy to receive your 30-capsule supply for FREE.

a.m.

**My work is done.  Swimming for the nearest shore.**

#4 HaloGirl66

HaloGirl66

Wannabe Timelord

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:00 PM

hell yeah, since this is what I already take this will save me ten bucks!
I am *not* any kind of medical professional. I can't spell either. I do the best I can.

My brain cooties: ADD, Wicked Insomnia, SI, Nonverbal Learning Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Periodic Depression and various neurological issues.

Current Meds: 10mg Ambien & 2 mg Xanax at bedtime, 1mg Xanax XR in the morning, 10mg Flexril as needed, 40mg Adderal
Not gonna list previous meds because this signature ain't long enough!

And when I squinted the world seemed rose-tinted
And angels appeared to descend
To my surprise with half-closed eyes
Things looked even better than when they were opened...

M. Gore

#5 meg

meg

• Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

http://www.adderallx...p?rspg=inadults

I've never tried XR (I take IR), but if it's FREE...hey, why not? ;)

thanks a lot for this!
between this and the coupon from the pdoc that's $40 that I can keep in my sweaty little hands, whoo!

warning: I often write novels vs. posts-- please skim if you need to, just don't get scared off by the quantity of babble!

• me: am 22 years old (feel about 90 sometimes), am a photographer (just finished my degree!) and makeup artist
  • dx: april'07: "mdd and adhd (inattentive)," mid'08: tack on "hyper-somnolence" (ie: meg sleeps too much)
  • mdd rx: wellbutrin xl 450mg, zoloft (sertraline) 150mg, lamictal 100mg
    • dec'07: depression is IN REMISSION. I don't believe it either! I <3 you, lamictal.
    • jan'09: just finished up my first year without depression, since, uh, 4th grade? I'm proof that stability can happen- please hang in there.
  • other rx: adderall xr 20mg in the am + 20mg regular later (for unexplained fatigue)
    • atenalol 25mg (beta-blocker for hand tremors that I get from lamictal)

"And when finally the bottom fell out
I became withdrawn,
The only thing I knew how to do
Was to keep on keepin'on like a bird that flew,
Tangled up in blue."

- Bob Dylan "Tangled up in Blue"

#6 null0trooper

null0trooper

• Pip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:27 PM

It's 2008 now, and the link has expired.

Proof once again that we are the only adventurers for whom the letters "AD&D" stand for "Attention Deficit Disorder" - Roy Greenhilt, Order of the Stick

Rule your own nation at Cyber Nations, A nation simulation game! Yes, I do waste spend a lot of time on it, especially the Viridian Entente's alliance boards.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.