• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cornixregina

cornixregina

AKA Poisoned Vampire Heart

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

Well not sure how to start this. I got my first vibe at 18 and i would use it once a day at the most and i would hardly use it when my depression got bad but since I had my partial hyst back in Jan all that changed.

I was told to wait minimum of 2 weeks after op before I used it again but I couldn't even last a week without using it. To start with I was using it every couple days til the pain went away totally then i was using it once a day but it didn't stop there.

Six months on from op I am using it anything up to 10 times a day and climaxing every time. Yet it never gets rid of the feeling of being horny. Maybe works occaisionally but only for 30mins to an hour. Sometimes I go wet without using it. Something as simple as going over bumps in a car can be enough to make me climax. My mood doesn't affect it. I can be happy, depressed, suicidal you name it and I still feel the same. I have gone through 3 vibes in the last month due to the motor going because of overheating due to excessive use.

I have thought bout going to dr about this but I couldn't bring myself to talk about it. It just feels like it shouldn't be normal. I feel worse than a teenage boy at his worst. Surely there is something wrong??

Posted Image

#2 Alyson

Alyson

Could I use your personal identity, I don't remember mine?

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:30 PM

Just curious do you have sex with a partner, you know w/o a vibe, just flesh on flesh, mouth on well whatever?
Trying to make point of nothing but two people.
Can you get off that way?

Aly

"Down from the Bridge", from soundtrack of Down in the Valley >>
please click on link above to go to hear song, it is truly beautiful.

The movie is quite very good, and very haunting of my own teen years.
Almost as if watching myself at times, and my one younger brother.
Us in the middle together, the two blonde blue eyes.
And yes, the Police Captain Dad. And the fact of no Mom in the House.
Well never at the times when seem needed.
Oh no, then so conveniently gone.
Strange how some movies are just so close to life that way.
Funny how some stories later, when you finally decide to challenge them, they don't hold up.
But, then you really didn't believe them.
I guess that was just convenient at the time.

#3 cornixregina

cornixregina

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:03 PM

I don't know I am still a virgin *blush* a single virgin at that lol
Posted Image

#4 Sunshine

Sunshine

• Pip
  • 866 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:15 PM

What is your diagnosis (MI)? If you have bipolar disorder, I suppose this could be an indication of a manic episode. You're in your early 20s, right? That is often when someone with bipolar disorder experiences their first manic episode. Are you experiencing any other symptoms of mania (not sleeping, out of control spending, increased energy, excessive talking, etc.)? If you think this is even a possibility, you've got to try to mention it to your doctor. You don't have to go into graphic detail... just say that you're experiencing an unusual (and intense) increase in your sex drive.

Then again, with your surgery, your hormones could just be all out of whack.
Diagnonsenses: Major Depressive Disorder (recurrent, in remission), ADD (inattentive type), Chronic Insomnia, Migraines, mild Anxiety Disorder (NOS), and a broken heart (also in remission!).
Current Cocktail (as of 11/17/2011):
~Morning: 20 mg Adderall XR, 3 mg Intuniv, and 1 mg Xanax XR
~Bedtime: 8 mg Rozerem, 5-10 mg Ambien, 200 mg Danazol (for PMDD and migraine), 100 mg Aldactone
~PRN: 2.5 mg Amerge (for migraines) and .25 mg IR Xanax
Previous meds: See profile.

#5 cornixregina

cornixregina

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:27 PM

My official diagnosis is "Chronic Dysthymia" but I don't believe that. I do believe I had a hypomanic episode a couple years ago but it was never confirmed. Yeah I'm 24. I don't really have any other symptoms of mania just reversed sleep as usual (up late at night and sleep most of thee day).

I used to enjoy masturbating well i still do but i do it more for relief than pleasure now.

Posted Image

#6 Alyson

Alyson

Could I use your personal identity, I don't remember mine?

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:03 PM

Regina, before just busting on here, I went and read all your prior Topics and posts.

You have been through the run of it, and appears no family support or friend to understand that you are a woman and you have many years ahead of you.

Have you looked into singles type dating services, dances, anything of that sort?

I say time to be getting some new friends, places to socialize at, have some fun.

I can see your frustration, and what i was getting at with my question is if you over use such as vibes, your body becomes use to that type of stimulation.
You know a very quick hard fast mechanical one, that well no person will match.
So sadly when, and you will meet that partner, they will not be able to satisfy you, for well they can't move, vibrate, not any part of them can match that, and no way in same time.

You are now in the rate of of zero to 100!

I say time to wean, slow down the machine.

And soon maybe try your hand?

You need to be person ready, for I checked out your site, and hell there is no excuse to why you can not experience being with someone that cares about you.

So positive thoughts, OK?
Snap a rubber band around your wrist, I got them all over the place, and believe me I lived some hellish years.
Last year and half real doozy!

But, we are never worthless, never undeserving of that special persons love.

Take Care, Aly

"Down from the Bridge", from soundtrack of Down in the Valley >>
please click on link above to go to hear song, it is truly beautiful.

The movie is quite very good, and very haunting of my own teen years.
Almost as if watching myself at times, and my one younger brother.
Us in the middle together, the two blonde blue eyes.
And yes, the Police Captain Dad. And the fact of no Mom in the House.
Well never at the times when seem needed.
Oh no, then so conveniently gone.
Strange how some movies are just so close to life that way.
Funny how some stories later, when you finally decide to challenge them, they don't hold up.
But, then you really didn't believe them.
I guess that was just convenient at the time.

#7 abifae

abifae

• Pip
  • 872 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:54 PM

i got MUCH hornier after my hysterectomy. rather, it stopped hurting to have sex so instead of just fleeting thoughts all day, i want to actually HAVE sex all day.

;)

abi
The Hello Kitty of the Sith!

#8 Guest_meryanne_*

Guest_meryanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:00 PM

I had hysterectomy 3 weeks ago and let me tell u
I horny all the time the past week.
I use my vib and make sure my hubby gets off but
I can't wait till I can have sex again,I need the
Heat of his body on me. Vib is not cutting it.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.