• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 Uncreate

Uncreate

Perpetually stuck in a rut.

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:29 AM

Hey... I came across an interesting article the other day and showed it to my doctor. Pretty much says This:

amphetamine = Vyvnase
45 mg per day 115 mg per day
55 mg per day 140 mg per day
65 mg per day 165 mg per day
75 mg per day 190 mg per day
80 mg per day 200 mg per day
90 mg per day 225 mg per day

But that sounds rather off we think... I'm on 70 and it's not enough yet. i'm 6'6" 250 and i'm on the baby dose moving up slowly due to my anxiety/bi-polar history.

I found that chart on http://www.adultadd....eMedication.htm

Also adult dosing info for vyvanse that seems reasonable if your doctor trusts you:http://adultadd.info/VyvanseC.htm

I'm pretty sure these pages are for people who do not have any anxiety, bi-polar, or any other condition that stimulates can effect besides the ADD/ADHD, Sleeping Problems, Weight Loss etc.
Conditions: Bi-Polar I, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobic, Adult ADD, Paranoia, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Constant Mixed States. Medications: Lamictal 400mg, Wellbutrin XL 450mg, Valium 10 mg x 3 a day, Vyvanse 150mg - Body Size: 6'6" (198 cm) 255 lbs. (115.9 kg)

#22 ron43140

ron43140

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:04 PM

Hey... I came across an interesting article the other day and showed it to my doctor. Pretty much says This:

amphetamine = Vyvnase
45 mg per day 115 mg per day
55 mg per day 140 mg per day
65 mg per day 165 mg per day
75 mg per day 190 mg per day
80 mg per day 200 mg per day
90 mg per day 225 mg per day

But that sounds rather off we think... I'm on 70 and it's not enough yet. i'm 6'6" 250 and i'm on the baby dose moving up slowly due to my anxiety/bi-polar history.

I found that chart on [link=http://www.adultadd.info/HighDoseMedication.htm" target="_blank]http://www.adultadd.info/HighDoseMedication.htm[/link]

Also adult dosing info for vyvanse that seems reasonable if your doctor trusts you:[link=http://adultadd.info/VyvanseC.htm" target="_blank]http://adultadd.info/VyvanseC.htm[/link]

I'm pretty sure these pages are for people who do not have any anxiety, bi-polar, or any other condition that stimulates can effect besides the ADD/ADHD, Sleeping Problems, Weight Loss etc.

Awsome thanks for that it will deffiently come up my next doctor visit. I got a really fast metabolism almost super fast and it makes sense i would metabolize faster im 6'3 155lbs and eat all the time

#23 ron43140

ron43140

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

Well today and lastnight i did have anxiety still but for some reason i was able to work through it in a productive way like it didn't bottle up but maybe meds or it just worked out that way i got dr appointment 4-30 ill let u guys know whats up

#24 null0trooper

null0trooper

• Pip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:29 PM

Awsome thanks for that it will deffiently come up my next doctor visit. I got a really fast metabolism almost super fast and it makes sense i would metabolize faster im 6'3 155lbs and eat all the time

For most psych meds, the issue is how insane your liver is. You could be thin as a rail on five full meals a day and still be a "slow metabolizer" for some medications. Still, amphetamine leaves mostly via the kidneys - you piss it away.

Seeing a different doctor for evaluation IS a good idea for a couple of reasons.

1. The symptoms may match ADHD, but may be coming from a different problem.

For example, thyroid hormone levels are a common cause of "depression". Or the symptoms could be partly from a different MI. Depression/dysthymia overlaps with ADHD, and not many people have good luck with treating only one side of an ADHD/something-else-disordered combination.

2. Not everyone with ADHD does so well with stimulants long-term. You might have better results by including or swapping to the "second-line" meds, like Wellbutrin (bupropion) or Strattera (atomoxetine), or simply adding an inexpensive SSRI to deal with the remaining crud.

Proof once again that we are the only adventurers for whom the letters "AD&D" stand for "Attention Deficit Disorder" - Roy Greenhilt, Order of the Stick

Rule your own nation at Cyber Nations, A nation simulation game! Yes, I do waste spend a lot of time on it, especially the Viridian Entente's alliance boards.

#25 ron43140

ron43140

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:01 AM

I know its not thyroid i went to doctor prior to all this cause i was having problems sleeping,depression,anxiety and weight gaining issues. I'm a corrections officer and at the time i was working really hard for a few extra pounds of lean muscle to asist with my job. she stated she was going to test for it right off. She also stated something with my eye socket placement also gave her a hunch of that. well she tested and said everything came back fine she also said my good cholesterol was a little low so do a little more exercise. It was like T3,T4 test and some others she tested.
someone did mention to me at work if i was still having problems gaining to check for crones. I think its just a simple problem of keeping my leg from bouncing and burning those calories. lol

After my doctor said she believed i had adhd attentive it kinda made sense.

ive never finished reading a book in my entire life im 26.

Ages between 5-15 i was very hyper bouncing off the walls.
(ive watched home videos and say i can't believe i was that all over the place...or if i had a kid that acted like that i think i might have had to put him in time out all the time or strap him down)

i dropped out in the 8th grade due to i was sleeping in class so i got held back alot. I got in a little trouble but wasn't bad kid.
(it only took me 2 weeks to get my GED after that)

between the ages of 18-22 i had maybe 15-20 different jobs

I had a drug addiction problem for a few yrs i just smoked pot but i got some pills from some people i was working with at the time, after a while of that i checked myself in to rehab.

theres a few others like putting my foot in my own mouth sometimes,Rambling thoughts (not able to put what i think down on a piece of paper it always sounds better in my head., And for the longest time it sounded crazy for even me saying it to myself is that "I feel i have a Gift that no one could compare to right out in front of me and i can never grab it" Or "I feel Like i have a better purpose in life then what im doing"

I do understand what you're saying though In combination to my current symptoms they all may not be just from adhd which is why i still have those certain problems even being treated.
again i got doctors appointment 4-30-08 ill see what she says another thing is im taking my first break from meds tommrow for a couple days see what i get back from that.

Life is too short to be mad all the time
All im trying to do is enjoy life and be happy doing it!
peace out
ron

For most psych meds, the issue is how insane your liver is. You could be thin as a rail on five full meals a day and still be a "slow metabolizer" for some medications. Still, amphetamine leaves mostly via the kidneys - you piss it away.

Seeing a different doctor for evaluation IS a good idea for a couple of reasons.

1. The symptoms may match ADHD, but may be coming from a different problem.

For example, thyroid hormone levels are a common cause of "depression". Or the symptoms could be partly from a different MI. Depression/dysthymia overlaps with ADHD, and not many people have good luck with treating only one side of an ADHD/something-else-disordered combination.

2. Not everyone with ADHD does so well with stimulants long-term. You might have better results by including or swapping to the "second-line" meds, like Wellbutrin (bupropion) or Strattera (atomoxetine), or simply adding an inexpensive SSRI to deal with the remaining crud.

Edited by ron43140, 15 April 2008 - 06:07 AM.

#26 Uncreate

Uncreate

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:43 AM

New discoveries about Vyvanse:

It takes a good 1 1/2 to 2 hours to work for me. Which is alright, I wake up early and relax for a bit. I also noticed it probably will kick in quicker with a nice breakfast... with some fat and carbs to break down in your gut. It doesn't last 12 hours for me... and I knew it wouldn't. Shire over exaggerated on the time with adderall XR too. The drug really doesn't have a short peak... it kind of lasts awhile at it's strongest. I like that a lot. It also gradually tapers off slower than adderall... which is also wonderful. Overall the full effect isn't 12 hours... more like 9 to 10 for me at 70mg. But I might have to post an update after my next appointment to see how it works then. Also... don't get angry if it doesn't work right away... it takes a bit to kick in. (I used to worry about this, until I figured it out)

So I prefer this 100%. Adderall XR still had some peaks that made my bi polar cycling go a little crazy.

This is all for me... but just keep it in mind if you don't feel it working in the first hour. Give it a little time.
Conditions: Bi-Polar I, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobic, Adult ADD, Paranoia, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Constant Mixed States. Medications: Lamictal 400mg, Wellbutrin XL 450mg, Valium 10 mg x 3 a day, Vyvanse 150mg - Body Size: 6'6" (198 cm) 255 lbs. (115.9 kg)

#27 ron43140

ron43140

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

Well I cam back from my doctor no change on meds im feeling little better ive got the motivation and everything just lacking the energy now, not so much depressed but still little anxiety. Sh said just keep it at current dose and see what happens.
ron

#28 Guest_ahsile_*

Guest_ahsile_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:41 PM

Well I cam back from my doctor no change on meds im feeling little better ive got the motivation and everything just lacking the energy now, not so much depressed but still little anxiety. Sh said just keep it at current dose and see what happens.
ron

I am sorry this is soooooooo long......

Wow. I can totally id w/ all the symptoms you said you look back and see you had growing up. I am also 26 and just recently saw a Dr. for symptoms although I have suspected adhd or add for years. I have finished a few books but only a few that I can really get into... Required reading for school doesnít make it to that list usually.

I saw a Dr. finally because my symptoms were really starting to affect daily life. Before it was just irritating to feel like I could never accomplish anything, but with harder classes this past semester, steady increases in "responsibilities" (crap) at work, and planning a wedding for this June; I was going mad! I work full time as well as go to school at night. I havenít had the luxury of being able to not work full time throughout college - so I might be a lifetime student.

Going through old pictures for a wedding video, I found a binder with all my old report cards from K-12. Literally every one until they stopped writing comments in the 8th grade - every teacher described me as unfocused, lack of attention, inability to concentrate, hyper at times, yet one of the most intelligent students they have had (not to sound like I am bragging - sorry). That was something that stood out though along with me constantly getting in trouble mostly for talking in class or doing anything other than the work I was supposed to be doing. I never did homework, drew in notebooks and wrote stories or slept through most class lessons, talked when I should have been listening - all that good stuff - but when it came to test time, I always did unbelievably well considering my lack of preparation. I would have zeros for homework and A's on tests. This made my parents crazy, understandably! No one ever brought up add though, and if they had my mom didnít believe in medicating things.
(side issue - my mom was a little out there - never saw a Dr. but my dad and I suspect something like paranoid schizo and god knows what else - seriously - she had every symptom we have heard and talked to my Dr. about. She also thought god spoke to her in dreams and that I was possessed by demons because I dropped crumbs on the floor and much much more - needless to say they were divorced when I was 2 - she had custody until I was 13 then my dad got it. havenít had much to do w/ her since. I was also adopted at the age of 9 mos. by the previously mentioned parents and I never felt much of a bond w/ her so no sorrow there. dad is awesome though, wouldnít change a thing)

Back to the point though... I have always, seriously as far back as I can remember, had this nagging feeling that I can never get anything accomplished. I also have this weird obsession with "attempting" to be organized. I say attempting because it never works. I spend waaaaay tooooo much money on organizers and planners and file cabinets and notebooks and well you get the point, but they all get used for a week and tossed in a pile. I can never keep what I need to do straight! I totally procrastinate anything that I think may be tedious, especially at work. I am anal about keeping the house in order - to the point of driving my fiancť crazy - but I just have to feel like I know where to find things. I am always late for things, though I have every intention of the opposite. I have always had problems paying bills even though, for the most part, money was not an issue. It was in the bank, I just never made the bills out. I have had 23 jobs since I was 16 (most were part time while working another part time at UPS for 6 yrs), and my current job has been steady for 4 years. While driving down the road, I'll always tell my fiancť to look at places and name them and I'll tell him if I ever worked there, it's almost always a yes. It is a weird feeling to feel like you canít control that stuff. It sounds so simple. It's just this overwhelming feeling of not being able to focus, concentrate, accomplish anything, or follow through on things.

Vyvanse was the 1st thing I was prescribed. The 1st day was amazing. I accomplished more at work that Friday than I normally do in an entire week, and I was able to make it through classes from 6 pm - 10 pm w/out fighting my eyes to stop them from closing and staring at the spots on the wall. That was on the smallest dosage; I was on that for 2 weeks. After the 1st week, the effects started to be less noticeable for me. On the middle, what is it 30 - I'm too lazy to go look at the bottle - it was a repeat of the first 2 weeks, an amazing first couple of days, and then much less noticeable although still a huge improvement over nothing. I am still taking it, and have had no adverse side effects at all. I have only noticed weight loss, which I am not complaining about. I lost 20 lbs in the first 6 weeks and am now right at my ideal weight. I havenít changed anything else, but the weight loss stopped there. I totally attribute that to the positive effects of the Vyvanse on my work habits. Before when I was at work and didnít want to start something or got bored, I would get up and go get something out of the snack machine and wander around the office for a while. It was just the best excuse to get up from the desk and go do something else. I have also drank a ton of Mt dew since high school to get that wonderful caffeine rush that keeps me awake in times of boredom. Without doing those 2 things the weight dropped off almost instantly. I do have a little less of an appetite, but I find it's mostly hot greasy food that I want to avoid (how convenient). Seeing it can be a little nauseating. I am suddenly drawn to salads, sandwiches, and fruit.

I'm wondering if I should talk to the Dr about upping to the next dosage, but I think I would probably just have the same experience with an awesome first couple of days and then just mediocre results afterward. If it's a never ending cycle I might be ok where I am now. Anyone have a similar experience?

Sorry to ramble here, I always hate doing that, but I just wanted to share my experience with it all... I find it so amazing to hear people say things similar to what I have always thought and experienced. Mostly amazing because many people want to act like ADD is not real or just an excuse for laziness... I have heard it all.

Overall Vyvanse has been miraculous for me. I have had NO adverse side effects. I wish every day could be like the first couple of days and then the new dosage days, but the other days are still a HUGE HUGE improvement! Oh yeah, the Dr did also give me a 10 mg adderall script to take on the evenings I have class as well since they donít even claim to make a pill yet that will last the entire time my day lasts. ;) Taking 2 or 3 seems to do the trick (she recommended try 1 then 2 then 3 until I felt it was adequate and let her know); by the time that wears off I am getting home and going to bed.

#29 ron43140

ron43140

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:42 AM

I think if we goto higher dose cause im having same problem as u at max dose. we will bottom out earlier then we should. When i was drinking coffee or other warm liquids as i took the pill it would make it run through ur system faster and it would be awsome for 6 or so hours but after that i would go in zombie mode almost drueling i think somewhere it says this. you body only produces so much of that chemical before it runs out and when u do well i hope u like walking dead .You could always try increasing ur does but if u find urself going into zombie mode its probably too much. I'm acctually thinking about trying to up my dose by 10mg by water to see if it helps me. i would say from start to now i had so many up and downs till i figured it out and got used to the meds now that i am its like im not even on them so maybe that 10mg might be a help or not if it does ill talk to doctor about getting it increased. By far im getting a better response by these meds then before when all my doctor had me on is antidepressents or anxiety meds so even if 10mg more doesn't help im way better off now then before and im sure u will agree.

#30 Uncreate

Uncreate

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:38 AM

Alright went up to 120mg a day last week. Getting there... I think 140 will do me well. Things are feeling and seeming well

#31 ron43140

ron43140

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:24 PM

doctor put u up that high? or did u just do it all on ur own? its been a while since my last post and now im right back to if i never took it so i need to do something. i see doctor in a few days, i think friday i will have to check calender.

#32 Guest_motor_*

Guest_motor_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:41 AM

Hi, I have been taking vyvance for 11 days. I think it's good, I have no appetite whatsoever. Eating (or shopping for food or cooking for my family) has no priority in my life anymore. But I did walk 3 miles today...Why don't drug companies market these things as diet drugs? I still don't think I am actually "focusing" better...in fact I have been more forgetful. This is the 1st add med I have ever tried. Doc suggests I may be manic, which I may be. But I've never been depressed a day in my life...just hyper and pissy. Is it possibe to be uni-polar as opposed to bi-polar? Oh well...I also ramble.
Kim

omg! for a few years there was speculation that i am bi-polar only due to my mania - however, i think i am just hyper and fervent with my body language. i am easily distracted, start 5 things at a time, forget things, hyper, etc... = ADHD. I have been diagnosed since 7th grade, but never tried medication. Today I started Vyvanse and it took 2 hours to notice anything, but things became clear and still and i was able to focus and complete tasks that would otherwise be disregarded until later if at all. what sucks is i've been put on mood stabilizers before this new doc actually knows what hes doing and finally found something that has worked (at least so far). the mood stabilizers simply slowed me down and made me forget more than i already do. funk dat. anyways, i just wanted to say im with you and i feel exactly the same with the bi-polar manic mis-diagnosis whatever thing.
-motor

#33 Guest_motor_*

Guest_motor_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:42 AM

Hi, I have been taking vyvance for 11 days. I think it's good, I have no appetite whatsoever. Eating (or shopping for food or cooking for my family) has no priority in my life anymore. But I did walk 3 miles today...Why don't drug companies market these things as diet drugs? I still don't think I am actually "focusing" better...in fact I have been more forgetful. This is the 1st add med I have ever tried. Doc suggests I may be manic, which I may be. But I've never been depressed a day in my life...just hyper and pissy. Is it possibe to be uni-polar as opposed to bi-polar? Oh well...I also ramble.
Kim

omg! for a few years there was speculation that i am bi-polar only due to my mania - however, i think i am just hyper and fervent with my body language. i am easily distracted, start 5 things at a time, forget things, hyper, etc... = ADHD. I have been diagnosed since 7th grade, but never tried medication. Today I started Vyvanse and it took 2 hours to notice anything, but things became clear and still and i was able to focus and complete tasks that would otherwise be disregarded until later if at all. what sucks is i've been put on mood stabilizers before this new doc actually knows what hes doing and finally found something that has worked (at least so far). the mood stabilizers simply slowed me down and made me forget more than i already do. funk dat. anyways, i just wanted to say im with you and i feel exactly the same with the bi-polar manic mis-diagnosis whatever thing.
-motor

#34 LunaRufina

LunaRufina

Briefly entertaining the possible outcomes of awkward moments...

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 4348 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

Has anyone had any issues with eyesight after starting Vyvanse? Even really mild? I feel like my eyesight is weaker. But it could be nothing.

Hmm...

"...what you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.‚ÄĚ

‚Äē Kent M. Keith, The Silent Revolution: Dynamic Leadership in the Student Council"

#35 ron43140

ron43140

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:24 AM

Has anyone had any issues with eyesight after starting Vyvanse? Even really mild? I feel like my eyesight is weaker. But it could be nothing.

Hmm...

AT first i did foggy effect it went away once my body adjusted. other then that if anything else ask doctor during my situation I found out ill get glaucoma sometime in my life which is a good thing i guess but bad u know.
ron

#36 LunaRufina

LunaRufina

Briefly entertaining the possible outcomes of awkward moments...

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 4348 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:46 AM

Yeah... my vision is definately getting sort of messed up. It's happened before when I was taking something for IBS.

My vision isn't as good as usual, but mostly it's that I can't quite focus on things very well a lot of the time. The ability to focus, basically, is called acommodation. Apperantly some people who use Vyvanse have this issue.

Whoopie. I can just get reading glasses, but it's sort of a pain. I noticed it when I was trying to read a street sign that was sort of far away but which I should have been able to read. It's annoying and makes me a little uncomfortable when I drive if it makes me not be able to see the signs early enough.

Other than THAT... heh...

Vyvanse is ok.

"...what you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.‚ÄĚ

‚Äē Kent M. Keith, The Silent Revolution: Dynamic Leadership in the Student Council"

#37 Guest_monstersunderbed_*

Guest_monstersunderbed_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:26 PM

im adding to what i posted above im not motivated anymore, still have a little anxiety and depression issues mostly feel like i should explode in some form of emotion and can't .im contacting my employers eap and getting a good mind doctor. Ive been dignosed with add inattentive then given meds for it and still feel all kinds of messed up maybe just a bad day.i deffently miss the being happy and talking all the time like i used to. maybe i need more then 70mg on vyvanse we will see.

Regardless of the stupid chemistry rambling you're hearing from null and I, you need to weigh a clinical decision here. Ask yourself if the med is really working for you, and if the side effects are bothersome. If so, you'll probably want to discuss with your doctor about changing medications or other assorted advice on Vyvanse.

Anyways, good luck, and keep us posted!

I am an adult female and have been taking Vyvanse 50 mg for about 4 days. I switched from Concerta two times a day. I am not AS JUMPY/anxiety wise but I am also not motivated in the slightest. I am also hungy constantly. I am trying to snack sensibly but I want to eat all day!!!! I could fall asleep at my desk right now. I hope this gets better!!!!

;)

#38 Fr0zen1nfern0

Fr0zen1nfern0

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:23 AM

I don't like Vyvanse. I was only on it about two weeks, but I stopped due to two major side effects. The most problematic one was feeling trippy (zoning in and out).

#39 Guest_Damien_*

Guest_Damien_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:06 PM

New discoveries about Vyvanse:

It takes a good 1 1/2 to 2 hours to work for me. Which is alright, I wake up early and relax for a bit. I also noticed it probably will kick in quicker with a nice breakfast... with some fat and carbs to break down in your gut. It doesn't last 12 hours for me... and I knew it wouldn't. Shire over exaggerated on the time with adderall XR too. The drug really doesn't have a short peak... it kind of lasts awhile at it's strongest. I like that a lot. It also gradually tapers off slower than adderall... which is also wonderful. Overall the full effect isn't 12 hours... more like 9 to 10 for me at 70mg. But I might have to post an update after my next appointment to see how it works then. Also... don't get angry if it doesn't work right away... it takes a bit to kick in. (I used to worry about this, until I figured it out)

So I prefer this 100%. Adderall XR still had some peaks that made my bi polar cycling go a little crazy.

This is all for me... but just keep it in mind if you don't feel it working in the first hour. Give it a little time.

I was having trouble focusing and thought I might have A.D.D. so a friend of mine who was prescribed Adderall XR let me take a 30 mg pill to see if I was right (if I was right I'd be calm, mellowed out and thinking with clarity .... if I was wrong I'd be wired as hell). Turns out I was right so I set up an appointment with my doctor and told him my symptoms. He prescribed me Vyvanse and I like how it works. Vyvanse gives me a somewhat drowsy zombie-like drugged up feeling for the first 1 1/2 to 2 hours when it starts to "kick in" then I'm very alert for the rest of the day . It is a lot smoother and has a way more "even flow" than Adderall XR. Vyvanse seemed to last on me for 10 to 11 hours. I admit that my ability to focus during Aderall XR's peak seemed to be much more intense though and it only gave me the drowsy feeling for about a half hour when it kicked in. The change I feel from Vyvanse is much more gradual and it lasts longer so I'm gonna stick with it.

#40 Guest_BrowtherLawrence_*

Guest_BrowtherLawrence_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:18 AM

Any issues to be careful about if I want to go on a fast while using Vyvance?

I have just been diagnosed with ADD at age 53. On my 6th day taking Vyvance. I want to spend some time in prayer and fasting over some serious personal matters over the next 3 to 7 days. I am thinking that I will have no solid food but do plan to drink juice.

Doc recommend taking Vyvanse with food. Will this be an issue?
Any other issues that I should be aware of? Any other thoughts?

This is my first post. Just found you all today. What I have read so far is helpful.

Thank you.
Browther Lawrence

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.