Dermatillomania

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#81 Beans1

Beans1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:41 PM

I'm also a picker/eater and have gotten better but now that I'm almost 30 I'd really like stop. I see a lot of people saying that they eat their bodies/functions but are there any success stories on here and if so how does one go about it? Thank you guys for posting these overwhelmingly embarrassing issues, I would have never thought to ever seek any help for it even though I see direct detrimental effects every time I look at myself. (I've torn my big toe nail and thumb nails off using needle nose pliers probably 5 times over the years and eat my black heads daily) I have know I need to stop but until reading your posts would never have thought to ask for it! So any positive outcome testimonials would be greatly appreciated, thanks everyone.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.