• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scatty

scatty

The only way out is through.

• Pip
  • 3955 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

I was just looking through my self help folder cuz I'm going through a rough time right now and came across an excellent resource.DBT Help They have a menu on the left with a lot of worksheets and advice. I hope it can help someone else the way it has helped me. Maybe make it a sticky mods?

Dx:
Bipolar I & Anxiety.  Self diagnosed cunt.

My New (old) Meds: (previously these kept me the most stable)
Lithium ER 1350 mgs.
Lamictal 200 mgs.

Klonopin 2 mgs.

Practicing CBT, DBT, and ACT self-help therapy.

Crazy since the 80's!

#2 TheTrishgu

TheTrishgu

• Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:25 AM

Very awesome. Thank you. I just finished my workbook and I can always use the extra help. ;)
Issues: Bipolar NOS, GAD, Addictive Personality, Multiple Drug Induced Psychosis, Hypothyroid, Mild Sleep Apnea, Migraines (are back, yay!)
Current Meds: Zyprexa 10mg, Dexedrine 30mg, 75 mcg Synthroid, 10mg Lexapro, 1-3 mg Ativan PRN, 50mg Pristiq, Midrin and Fiorinal as needed for Migraines
Past Meds: Zoloft, Effexor, Xanax, Risperidone, Vistaril, Klonopin, Neurontin, Ambien, Remeron

#3 Guest_TESLA S_*

Guest_TESLA S_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:35 AM

I LOVE IT!!!

#4 mika

mika

Take what you like and leave the rest.

• Pip
  • 729 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

i have been doing them all week at a program. i refuse to do dbt at home. the only thing i bring home is my diary card. the skills i know by heart. it's just about being "willing". i say "fuck that" most of the times. today i am very "willful".
Dx: Complex PTSD, Epilepsy

Rx: Trilafon (8mg & 2mg prn), Trazadone (150mg), Keppra for seizures (1500mg), Lamictal for seizures (600mg), Risperdal (.5mg prn) , Ativan (1mg prn)
Past Rx: Zoloft, Celexa, Abilify (3 trials), Topamax, Seroquel, Geodon (2 trials), Cogentin, Tegretol, Dilantin, Depakote (15 years for seizures), Lithium (toxic), Inderal

<3

"No more cats!" ~ bpladybug

#5 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 13000 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

This link seems to be down. Does anyone know if it moved anywhere else?

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

#6 justme04

justme04

• Pip
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:54 AM

It worked for me, velvet elvis, so i'm thinking it's probably up and running again....

anyway, thanks for the link! It is helpful. :)
Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

"You can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."

#7 NullChamber

NullChamber

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 522 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:30 AM

looks like a great resource, thank you

Dx: Anxiety d/o NOS, Psychosis NOS. had unilateral and bilateral ECT

Rx: Prozac 20 mg, Latuda 20 mg, Inderal LA 60 mg, Klonopin 1 mg
Additionally: Vitamin B-complex supplement, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Folate, Co-Q10, DHA
(updated 6-20-13)

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.