• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 tryp

tryp

DBT = Diary Card Bingo

• Inmate
  • 6432 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

So when I try to get into chat, it says "[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave."

I've never seen this before, and it looks like there are only 6 people in chat, and I know I've been in there with at least 12 before. Is this something new? What's the chat limit?

Diag-nonsense: complex PTSD w/ recurrent depression
Tx: Lamictal (250) + prazosin (7.5) + therapy

#2 NewMe

NewMe

Neurotics build castles in the air, psychotics live in them, psychiatrists collect the rent

• Pip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.
I just got the same message
help!

I used to be "normal", but then I got better!

Insanity is a perfectly rational response to an insane world.

th_images28.jpg I may be able to get out of this hole

#3 tryp

tryp

DBT = Diary Card Bingo

• Inmate
  • 6432 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:49 PM

Well, at least it's not just me. Must be a new thing. I wonder what the limit is.

#4 netsavy006

netsavy006

I'm Andy

• Pip
  • 2147 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

I got the message too:

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

- Andy -
Dx: Asperger's + Schizoaffective Disorder - Bipolar Type + Panic Disorder w/o Agoraphobia
Rx: Lithium 900mg + Xanax 0.5mg QID + Celexa 10mg + Clozaril 325mg + Propranolol 10mg BID + Centrum + Fish Oil

#5 LunaRufina

LunaRufina

<3 Cacia.

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 4204 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

That must be a bug that's going on. The limit is 50 as far as I know. I don't know what's going on, but all I can say is for now keep trying to get in? I've had other messages and when I've tried a couple times it's cleared. I've never had this one though.

We'll get it looked into.

Sorry.

"...what you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.”

― Kent M. Keith, The Silent Revolution: Dynamic Leadership in the Student Council"

#6 netsavy006

netsavy006

I'm Andy

• Pip
  • 2147 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:24 PM

I waited till the chat said only 4 are in chat and I'm still getting the same message. Just giving a heads up.

Edited by netsavy006, 26 March 2011 - 02:24 PM.

- Andy -
Dx: Asperger's + Schizoaffective Disorder - Bipolar Type + Panic Disorder w/o Agoraphobia
Rx: Lithium 900mg + Xanax 0.5mg QID + Celexa 10mg + Clozaril 325mg + Propranolol 10mg BID + Centrum + Fish Oil

#7 NewMe

NewMe

Neurotics build castles in the air, psychotics live in them, psychiatrists collect the rent

• Pip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:31 PM

chat works now

I used to be "normal", but then I got better!

Insanity is a perfectly rational response to an insane world.

th_images28.jpg I may be able to get out of this hole

#8 tryp

tryp

DBT = Diary Card Bingo

• Inmate
  • 6432 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

Thanks to whoever fixed it :)

#9 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 12512 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:14 PM

It wasn't anyone here. The chat is hosted on a 3rd party server and we don't have much control over it.

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.