• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#81 MrTastybutt

MrTastybutt

Lazy Ninja!

• Pip
  • 992 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

It seemed very broad to me.  I have schizophrenia and many of the things on the test that I scored highly on are also present for my schizophrenia.  I don't think I have problems with what the test was for.

Schizophenia

"More voices in her head than the Wu Tang Clan." - Christopher Titus

Previous:  Zoloft, Citalopram, Escitalopram, Bupropion, Paroxetine, St. John's Wort, SAM-e, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify, Saphris, Fanapt, Tramadol, and others.

Current:  Levothyroxine SOD .2 MG, Carvedilol 3.125 MG x 2 daily, Effient 10 MG, 81 MG Aspirin, Onglyza 5mgs, Linosipril, and some others.  Vistaril and Buspar.  Tramadol 50 mg x 3 times daily for pain.

Now with Lantus!

#82 indigo1

indigo1

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

66.. I've had issues with depersonalisation in the past but I feel like my answers to a lot of those questions were just caused by mood disorders. :huh:

"This has to be the worst case of existential angst I've ever seen, let alone in a fifteen year-old!" - my pDoc
IP admissions: May 2013; July 2013; August - September 2013

#83 Ophelie

Ophelie

there with fantastic garlands did she come

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

I think it's too short a questionnaire to give a very precise result. Or maybe I'm just too embarrassed to take it - I'm just getting to grips with my DDNOS Dx.

Bipolar I / Anorexia Nervosa / Asperger's Syndrome / Traits of Borderline Personality Disorder
Fluoxetine / Risperidone / Lithium / Diazepam / Zopiclone

#84 necklacetripwanderer

necklacetripwanderer

It's like a Koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Just like Kinsey found that peoples sexuality could change over time, tests/questionnaires like these are always to be taken with a grain of salt. I scored very high on both. I think the concepts of depersonalization/derealization will help me to articulate how I feel to my pdoc tomorrow, but I'm not gonna waltz in there and way, "Well, I've got depersonalization disorder, there's no doubt about it." It'll be more like, "I happened to read about the symptoms of depersonalization, and I identified with a lot of it. Same thing goes for 'mystical psychosis.'"

Brain cooties: Bipolar II, dissociative identity disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD

Current yummies: Klonopin, Remeron, Seroquel

Previous ickies: Adderall, Amitriptyline, Ativan, Buspar, Effexor, Paxil, Strattera, Viibryd, Wellbutrin, Zoloft

"O here here how hoth sprowled met the duskt the father of fornicationists but, (O my shining stars and body!) how hath fanespanned most high heaven the skysign of soft advertisement! But was iz? Iseut? Ere were sewers? The oaks of ald now they lie in peat yet elms leap where askes lay. Phall if you but will, rise you must: and none so soon either shall the pharce for the nunce come to a setdown secular phoenish." - James Joyce, Finnegans Wake

#85 HAL9000

HAL9000

My mind is going. I can feel it....

• Pip
  • 483 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

YOUR SCORE IS 26

Your score of 26 falls in the range of Severe Depersonalization (25-75).We recommend that you be evaluated by a professional who is trained in the administration of the full SCID-D interview.

I think I scored on the low end because I've only just started seeing this weird crap happen.   How about getting in the car, driving to work (Perfectly between the lines at exactly the right speed)  I watched myself work, talk and so on an amazed...t Pretty good since I wasn't doing anything but trying to send this other guy the signal to choke down some benzos.   I have to admit I was doing a much better job then my usual half assed mess.   Running on autopilot?   Anyway, I never heard of Depersonalization until my Doc added it to my DX.   Just what I need...  

I half expected it to say You scored a 26 but don't worry with the miserable drama / anxiety filled screwed and messed up life you have it will be a 75 anytime now!

"I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over.  Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid. "

About Me
Current Diagnosis / DX: Major depressive disorder, Anxiety -> PTSD, Insomnia
Meds: Bupropion SR(Wellbutrin SR®), Buspirone(BuSpar®), Zolpidem ER(Ambien CR®) and Diazepam(Valium®) as needed / PRN
ExMeds:Vistaril(Atarax), Citalopram (Celexa®), Trazadon

#86 yarnandcats

yarnandcats

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

i scored 51...but like others mention, this seems too short to give anything but the most surface conclusion...or cause someone a butt-load of anxiety thinking they have something when they don't

#87 starship_subaru

starship_subaru

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

I didn't put "never" for any of the questions, so maybe that's why I scored so high, but I would think most people have all of these experiences at least "once or twice". but then I also put "almost all the time" for 4 of them.

Dx: OCD & bipolar II

Rx: Abilify 10 mg

(all of the above currently under revision)

#88 roflysst

roflysst

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

But yeah it's to vague, most of them can be traits/symptoms of so many other disorders

Dx : Emotionally Unstable (Borderline) Personality Disorder // Body Dysmorphic Disorder // Bulimia (currently EDNOS)

Meds: 100mg Quetiapine (Seroquel)

Past meds: Citalopram 40mg

#89 ArtBuf88

ArtBuf88

I'm a robot

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

I got a 22, so interesting. I feel like that's a decent quiz to start with an idea of your problem.
Bipolar II / manic depressive
Dyslexic
Wellbutrin XL 300, Celexa 40mg, fish oil 2000mg, Puritans Price Green Life Muli Vitamin, CoQ-10 200mg, melatonin at night 5mg, Primrose oil 1300 mg at night.

We are all prisoners, some in cells with windows and some with out.

#90 crtclms

crtclms

Queen of Ergots

• Inmate
  • 7869 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:38 PM

I have really come to dislike that quiz. It scares people. It isn't accurate. It is the sort of thing where you can say, "Well, that isn't happening now, but it did last year, so do I count it or not?" Over the years, I've learned to gauge when I am actually doing badly, and when I am just nervous about about a given situation.

Dx: Bipolar 1; GAD; Migraine w/ Aura; Migraine w/o Aura; Status Migrainosus
Rx: Alprazolam; Botox; Buproprion; CoQ10; Dihydroergotomine via IV Infusion; Flexeril; Green Coffee Bean Extract; Lamotrigine; Lithium; Magnesium Chloride; Metoclopramide; Midrin; Migranal; Prilosec; Promethazine; Riboflavin; Verapamil; Vitamin D3
Currently Shelved: Abilify; Amerge; Anaprox; Atenolol; Buspar; Cafergot; Cymbalta; Depakote; Di-Hydro-ergotamine, injected; Gabapentin; Geodon; Imitrex Tablets; Klonopin; Maxalt; Namenda; Nortriptyline; Norvasc; Propranolol; Prozac; Risperidone; Relpax; Sansert; Sumatriptan injectables; Tegretol; Trazadone; Zoloft; Zolpidem; Zomig; Zonegran

Affectations can be dangerous. -Gertrude Stein

I moderate Bipolar, Panic/Anxiety, Dissociative Disorders, Migraine, Seizures, Not Otherwise Specified, Anticonvulsants, Side Effects, Family Feud, and I Still Have Issues. PM me if you have any questions

#91 IsabelleStPierre

IsabelleStPierre

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

I got a 55, which given things of late doesn't surprise me...although I don't put much weight in online quiz's myself.

Dx: acute stress disorder; anorexia nervosa, with purging tendencies; body dysmorphic disorder; borderline personality disorder, with self-harm; chronic migraine; major depressive disorder, recurrent, severe with psychotic features; OCD; panic disorder, without agoraphobia; primary insomnia; PTSD; sleepwalking disorder; 

Rx: hydroxyzine 50mg PRN, prazosin 2mg, fluoxetine 40mg, trazodone 150mg, haloperidol 5mg, estradiol 6mg, topiramate 100mg, sumatriptan 100mg, sennosides USP 50mg, diphenhydramine HCI 150mg, spironolactone 50mg, fexofenadine HCI 180mg, aspirin 81mg, multivitamin

« Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. » ~ Antoine de Saint Exupéry

#92 miss-e

miss-e

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

"Your score of 47 falls in the range of Severe Depersonalization (25-75).We recommend that you be evaluated by a professional who is trained in the administration of the full SCID-D interview. If your depersonalization has interfered with your relationships with friends, family or coworkers, or has affected your ability to work or has caused you distress, it is particularly important that you obtain a professional consultation."

That was my answer. But I have to say I agree with it as I KNOW I suffer from dissociation/depersonalization quite significantly and so does my psychiatrist...

#93 DontLookAway

DontLookAway

Leah

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

47...not so sure. Very broad.

I am a mystery flavor of crazy.

Current Meds: Lamotrigine 100mg

Past Meds: Citalopram, Trazodone, Effexor, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Zyprexa, Lithium, Ambien, Ativan, Naltrexone, Seroquel

#94 rein

rein

Rein

• Pip
  • 291 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Not sure this test it terribly accurate. I got 47? I was certain I would score on the mild end.

Diagnosis: BP II, ADD

Meds: Remeron 30mg,Wellbutrin XL 300

#95 Stickler

Stickler

Fluffy-white-lighter igniter

• Pip
  • 1992 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

Nah, not a terribly good quiz to have linked.

...And online quizzes are generally about as sharp a tool as a rubber mallet.

I was trying to figure out if I  was possibly DID or not.

I have been Dx'ed DID-NOS, so the answer's pretty much yes.

...STILL a sucky quiz.

Edited by Stickler, 04 February 2014 - 09:45 AM.

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional, every damn day. :cool: 

#96 The 3 Me's

The 3 Me's

Grey Ghost

• Pip
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

44.     different sort of quiz.

O.C.D , Mixed State, Bi-Polar 1 

Venlafaxine (Effexor), Olanzapine (Zyprexa), Valium.

#97 Thundere

Thundere

Struggling but carefree

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:10 AM

Got 35 on this one, though I don't believe in it. I'd rather hear what my T has to say about it.

Took this test mostly for fun.

If this was what today had to offer - then tomorrow will be a pleasant surprise. Think positive!

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.