• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121 pearlzandlace012

pearlzandlace012

Slowly going crazy

• Pip
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:05 PM

40, but I don't have a dissociative diagnosis. Then again, I have schizoaffective, so that might be why.

Current Diagnosis: Schizoaffective -- Depressive Type, Anxiety NOS

Physical Diagnosis: Keratosis Pilaris, Asthma, Borderline Prolonged QT

Medication: Risperdal 5mg, Klonopin 1mg, Lexapro 30mg, Topamax 100mg, Cogentin 1mg, Melatonin 6mg

Past Medication: Haldol 20mg, Zyprexa 20mg, Trilafon 16mg, Seroquel 300mg, Latuda ?mg

Everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains...

#122 JessRyley

JessRyley

Sad but Rad

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:22 PM

I got 62.

I don't have a diagnosed dissociative disorder but I do experience dissociation due to PTSD and Borderline Personality Disorder.

Dx: Psychotic Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Complex PTSD, OCD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Tourette's Syndrome, Dyspraxia, Asperger's Syndrome

Past Dx: Pathalogical Demand Avoidance, Sensory Processing Disorder

Rx: Quetiapine 200mg, Sertraline 200mg, Aripiprazole 5 mg, Circadin 4mg

Past Rx: Fluoxetine 40mg, Pregabalin 450mg, Quetiapine 600mg, Promethazine 25mg

Other: Inpatient x2 4 months each, CBT, DBT, Art Therapy, Sensory Integration Therapy, Family Therapy, EMDR

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.