seroquel and duromine

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alyra

Alyra

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

hello i need some help in knowing any infomation about duromine and seroquel when taken together, I have bipolar type 2, ptsd, and borderline i take the seroquel for it and it helps, ive been on it for a year now and put on 40kg my sugur levels were very high cause i was craving alot of sugur so they cut my seroquel down to 150mg at night to sleep, i dont crave much sugur anymore only after i take the seroquel at night, my doctor now has given me duromine 30mg for my weight an appitite suppressent and to get me more motivated to exersice, he told me to take it in the morning and to becareful not to overdose on it, im abit scared to take it esp cause i take seroquel aswell and it might change my moods in a bad way, i dont know if i should take it.

#2 Anna

Anna

• Inmate
  • 4003 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:00 AM

I would do what your doctor recommends until you see how you respond to it. I mean, you can always stop taking it, right?

Anna
BP I, Most Recent Episode Depressed, like suicidally depressed.

Currently on: neurontin,. seroquel, tienaptine, NAC, lithium, temazepam, latuda, provigil, a bunch of health meds/supps to deal w/ s.e. of crazy meds. (metformin, armour thyroid, Vit B 12 shots, magnesium, the list goes on, sigh, I feel like an OLD person, heh). Yeah, i am on a lot of crazy meds.

Revenge Strategist Extraordinare since 2011... Yes, you may contact me for services/ideas.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.