• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#21 smurf2050

smurf2050

To Thine Own Self Be True

• Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

Terrydrives1979: "Otherwise, say no, without giving any excuses or stories about why you can't or won't. A simple 'no' is enough."

Right on!

This advice will make you SO MUCH free-er and SO MUCH healthier. Plus it's quick--straightforward and easy to grasp and implement (if you will.)

It's a hard one for a lot of us (i.e. me) who grew up trying to please others to receive approval, aka acceptance & what passed for love.

It's worth it. You're worth it.

Edited by sheila2050, 18 February 2012 - 07:54 PM.

"You is kind; you is smart; you is important," from The Help (movie)

dx bipolar, major depressive
rx (stable) zoloft 200, wellbutrin 300, depakote 1500

#22 terrydrives1979

terrydrives1979

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

I'm just bitter.

My past taught me a lesson a history lesson.

Had lunch at a private hotel today and there was a pool outside filled with hot chicks surrounded by guys with shaved heads and tattoos who looked like they could kick anyone's ass.

Most regular guys don't mess with bad boys coz they have that fight club rugged look that you know if you wrong them they will rip you apart.

Edited by terrydrives1979, 19 February 2012 - 02:52 AM.

#23 crtclms

crtclms

Queen of Ergots

• Inmate
  • 9402 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:22 AM

"Hot chicks?" I think I have figured out why women aren't interested in you.

Dx: Bipolar 1; GAD; Migraine w/ Aura; Migraine w/o Aura; Renal Tubular Acidosis (caused by Zonegran); Status Migrainosus
Rx: Alprazolam; Botox; Buproprion; Dihydroergotomine via IV Infusion; Fish Oil; Flexeril; Lamotrigine; Latuda; Lithium; Metoclopramide; Midrin; Migranal; Potassium Citrate; Prilosec; Promethazine; Riboflavin; Tizanidine; Verapamil; Vitamin D3
Currently Shelved: Abilify; Amerge; Anaprox; Atenolol; Buspar; Cafergot; Cymbalta; Depakote; Di-Hydro-ergotamine, injected; Gabapentin; Geodon; Imitrex Tablets; Klonopin; Maxalt; Namenda; Nortriptyline; Norvasc; Propranolol; Prozac; Risperidone; Relpax; Sansert; Sumatriptan injectables; Tegretol; Trazadone; Zoloft; Zolpidem; Zomig; Zonegran

Affectations can be dangerous. -Gertrude Stein

I moderate the boards for Bipolar, Panic/Anxiety, Dissociative Disorders, Migraine, Neuropathic and Chronic Pain, Seizures, Not Otherwise Specified, Anticonvulsants, Side Effects, Family Feud, Relationships, and I Still Have Issues. Remember, I am not a medical professional. PM me if you have any questions

#24 psychsteph22

psychsteph22

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:38 AM

I'm just bitter.

My past taught me a lesson a history lesson.

Had lunch at a private hotel today and there was a pool outside filled with hot chicks surrounded by guys with shaved heads and tattoos who looked like they could kick anyone's ass.

Most regular guys don't mess with bad boys coz they have that fight club rugged look that you know if you wrong them they will rip you apart.

You're looking at this the wrong way. You had lunch at a private hotel and got a great view of the pool.
Diagnosed with bipolar type 2, on 100mg Lamictal, and 5mg Abilify.

#25 saoirse

saoirse

"seer-sha"

• Pip
  • 440 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

"Hot chicks?" I think I have figured out why women aren't interested in you.

Haha. ^_^
dx's: Bipolar I w/ psychosis, anxiety
meds: 1500 mg trileptal, 600 mg lithium, 4 mg risperidone

"but i don't want to go among mad people," alice remarked.
"oh you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here. i'm mad. you're mad."
"how do you know i'm mad?" said alice.
"you must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

#26 Guest_Recluse_*

Guest_Recluse_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

NOTE: Certain points in this post have been edited for clarity's sake. Deal.

Having worked for several years in a comic book/gaming store, a place where 'Nice Guys' typically congregate, the entire 'Chicks Dig Assholes' bitchfest has happened over and over again right in front of me, and I've pretty much heard every variation on it possible. Hell, occasionally the 'Nice Guys' doing the bitching actually notice I'm there long enough to ask how I feel about it, and then are horrified when I tell them the truth. This is going to sound really harsh, but the worst part about 'Nice Guys' is that they refuse to accept their own flaws. It can't possibly be something that they themselves are doing. It has to be the girls, right?

I feel uniquely qualified to explain this to you. I am quite literally your worst nightmare.
I'm the girl who has crushed every 'Nice Guy' she's ever met into the dirt on purpose.

So let's get started. When I finish laying this out, I'm going to tell you how to fix it.

The common chords in most of these whine-sessions are that the Nice Guys feel entitled to having a girlfriend, as though it's somehow standard issue that every single person in possession of a penis must have one. (Kind of like 'No Child Left Behind' or 'Every Child Gets a Trophy'.) This is not only completely false, but it also basically says in no uncertain terms, 'Girlfriends are not people, they are a possession I have a right to have and will give me status as a man among my peers. Also, sex.'

There's always an element of, 'Damit, why do they have one and I don't? I want one!' One what? A smoothie? A basketball? A PS3? Oh, you mean a human being? Someone with emotions and desires? Girls aren't objects, and neither are relationships, and right now I'm sure that you're saying to yourself, 'I know they aren't objects! I'm a nice guy!' But all of the language surrounding those girls is 'that guy has all the hot chicks' or 'steals the girls' or 'gets the girls'. Are we talking about human beings, or a herd of cattle?

There's also this unspoken suggestion that girls who are interested in the jerks, assholes, and bad boys are somehow stupid, because how could they possibly be interested in those guys instead of someone as magnificent and nice as you? You reinforced this one yourself by suggesting that only teenagers and younger women are interested in the 'bad boys' because the older ones see there's no future with them...which again, goes back to the same thing: 'Younger women are interested in jerks because they are too stupid to see how horrible that jerky-jerkface is, and how generous and awesome I am. Those stupid, ungrateful bitches.'

...but you're such a Nice Guy...right?

Last but not least, the self-pity is part and parcel of each 'Chicks Dig Assholes' bitchfest, and it's the part that I hate the most. It goes something like this, 'Poor me! Everyone shits on me! I'm such a Nice Guy and girls are never interested in me! They always want that mean douchey-doucheface over there who has everything! He has girls, he has money, he has a good job, he has a nice body, he knows about sex, he has visible self-confidence, good hygiene, a defined personality, the ambition to go out and do things and make decisions for himself, and who will stand up for himself when some asshole gets in his face.'

Here is my suspicion: It has very little to do with girls, and has very much to do with you being incredibly insecure about everything in your life: Your body, your accomplishments, your job, your bank account, your status in society, and your lack of the objects and items that increase your status, like money and let's face it, girls. Because you are insecure and bitter about those things, the men who are well adjusted and who take control of their lives (and do not let people use them as doormats) are therefore 'jerks, assholes, and douchebags'.

The truth is, you aren't a nice guy. You are graspy, passive-aggressive, whiny, and you very likely have both a misogynistic streak and a bad fucking temper hidden behind that entire 'Nice Guy' act. Most women have dated at least one 'Nice Guy' in their lives, and it's a mistake that most of them won't make again. There's a reason that once a girl realizes you're a 'Nice Guy' you get dumped in the friend zone...and it's not because they're too stupid to see how nice you are, it's because they can see 'Insecure, Passive-Aggressive Asshole' written all over you.

Okay?

So I'm going to pretend that you aren't completely enraged by now, and instead saying something like:
"Recluse! I totally understand now! What can I do to fix myself of this 'Nice Guy' crap?!"

It's much easier than you realize.

1. Stop being a weiner. You agree with everyone all the time to avoid conflict or a difference of opinion. God forbid someone that you know be unhappy, or that you don't agree with them about one particular point or another. You might see this agreeability as being 'nice', but really, it's you sitting there with your tail between your legs and not saying what you're really thinking. This doesn't make you a nice guy. This makes you a doormat. - So work very hard to assert your own opinions and thoughts, and when someone disagrees with you, tell them so without arguing about it. Accept that people don't always agree.

2. Be your own guy. For many of the men I know, the 'Nice Guy' thing becomes a preoccupation that really damages their actual personality. They are also horribly, creepily co-dependent. They've spent so long being agreeable and avoiding conflict that they have trouble defining the things they like, don't like, or want out of life beyond big, wide generalities. Take a break from the 'Nice Guy' routine and willingly, happily be solo for a while. Be 'the bachelor', not 'that guy with no girlfriend', and as a bachelor, go out and do shit that makes YOU happy, and fuck anyone who doesn't like it.

3. Improve yourself, for yourself. Look at the things that you envy most about other men, the things that make them 'assholes', and then start working toward that. If you feel especially strongly about men with good bodies, start working out, if you feel strongly about men with good jobs, take steps to find a different or better job. Decide who you want to be, and then start taking small, tangible steps toward that goal. Just the process of going, 'fuck this, I want something better' can be empowering and help your insecurity.

4. Have a few one night stands. The only way to be good at sex is to have some. I'm dead serious. Also, take condoms. [Edit: Having One Night stands, provided they are consensually One Night Stands is not a crime or even a bad idea for certain folks. Both parties release their frustration, enjoy themselves, and then go their separate ways. This is neither evil nor unnatural in my opinion.]

5. Learn to fight. This is important for several reasons. The first is that you must learn to stop being cowardly. The second is that everyone, male or female, should know how to fight. The third is that it will teach you self confidence. The fourth reason is that at some point in your adult life, you WILL have to fight someone for one reason or another, and you'd better be ready to do it. You'll walk with a little more swagger, and right now, swagger is what you need. [Edit: Such reasons for fighting include: Self defense, defense of others, preventing theft, etc. Please do not take this to mean that you must go out and brawl indescriminantly for whatever reason suits you.]

6. Study Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I can't say enough about it. It will help. Buy the 'For Dummies' book, it's cheap and it will get you started. [Edit: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a method by which you learn how to identify your own cognitive distortions and avoid them in the future. It will help you be better balanced. CBT is recommended for a great number of things, among them anxiety and chronic insecurity.]

This kind of thing is shit that I think fathers should tell their sons when they're young, but no one ever does. It would solve so many problems if they did. You've said in another post that you need someone, but you're not going to find anyone else until you figure yourself out. I hope this helps.

Edited by Recluse, 13 March 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#27 psychsteph22

psychsteph22

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

Recluse, if what you just said had been a Facebook post, I would totally Like it. Peace, yo.
Diagnosed with bipolar type 2, on 100mg Lamictal, and 5mg Abilify.

#28 confused

confused

bundle of nerves

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 3213 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

<"Recluse! I totally understand now! What can I do to fix myself of this 'Nice Guy' crap?!">

I'm not a guy and am married, but I think some of these points could help me, too. I think I'm "nice", but maybe I am just a doormat.

Great post.

schizoaffective bipolar type, social anxiety, depersonalization disorder
abilify, lamictal, lexapro, wellbutrin, seroquel, topomax

It just may be a lunatic you're looking for

Billy Joel

http://psychcentral....isorder/0001564

#29 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 13179 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:32 AM

Brilliant.

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

#30 terrydrives1979

terrydrives1979

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

Brilliant.

It's like you are inside my mind.

Write a book on this and plz give me half the profit.

And would you say an older bad boy is just a womanizer?

Edited by terrydrives1979, 13 March 2012 - 02:39 AM.

#31 Guest_Recluse_*

Guest_Recluse_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:32 AM

Brilliant.

It's like you are inside my mind.

Write a book on this and plz give me half the profit.

And would you say an older bad boy is just a womanizer?

Your forever alone, please enjoy it. ^_^
Posted Image

Edited by Recluse, 13 March 2012 - 03:34 AM.

#32 december_brigette

december_brigette

• Pip
  • 2634 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

Recluse, if what you just said had been a Facebook post, I would totally Like it. Peace, yo.

Confused, what does it matter if Recluse writes it on facebook or CB?

Secondly, how can a chubby crazy chick get some penis in my designated 10 mile radius?

db

dx: bipolar 1, anxiety, and a little ptsd

current meds:
cymbalta 90mgs
depakote 1500 mg
prazosin 1 mg
seroquel 50 mg

topamax 50mg
xanax 2.50 mg

other meds ive tried: abilify, ambien, effexor xr, lamictal, lexapro, lithium, lunesta, paxil, provigil, tegretol, trazodone, wellbutrin, zoloft.

"I mixed Benadryl and Tegretol one time. Spent three days guessing weight at the Iowa State Fair. Got crabs, and a tattoo, of a crab," Andy on "weeds."

"Psychiatry is just this year's candy pink stove." from the tv show Madmen.

#33 Guest_Recluse_*

Guest_Recluse_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

how can a chubby crazy chick get some penis in my designated 10 mile radius?

Recluse puts on her Billy Mays outfit.

BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT PENIS! I've got good news! Penis is in very turgid supply! You'll find it rigidly stocked in bars and social venues everywhere! If you prefer to shop at home, there is a swelling interest in dating and hookup sites just throbbing with people just like you, that can put you in touch with eager suppliers of whatever type of penis you crave! Big! Small! Crooked! Wedge-shaped! Cut! Uncut! All of your phallic needs can be met by following one of two easy steps!

1. Go to your local third-party penis dispensing venue while wearing your designated penis attraction gear! Awkward social situations are a thing of the past with a widely stocked array of social lubricants in many colors, flavors, and blends! Your local penis dispensing venue can provide you with a number of options, including the very popular One Night Stand Package, which contains such features as 'No Committment', 'No Head Games', and the award-winning 'Fuck Buddy' addon!

2. Visit one of a vast array of direct-to-client penis directories, where you will be provided with the details of a number of suppliers in the privacy of your own home! No more will you be required to make a split-second decision between two suppliers based on very little information during the heat of face-to-face negotiations, no! Using the direct-to-client approach, you can thoroughly investigate your selected suppliers to be certain of their quality in advance!

Be certain to act fast, as the thrust of new customers for these suppliers is swiftly growing in size! ACT NOW!

#34 Cerberus

Cerberus

Not Entirely Human

• Inmate
  • 1921 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

In a world of billions of humans, at least half of whom are in some state of horniness at any given time and bombarded by sexually saturated media, I am perpetually flabbergasted that there are vast numbers of people who find it practically impossible to connect physically with someone else. Every night, millions of frustrated, unhappy, lonely people fall asleep alone (often with hand between legs) while any number of people nearby - who would give anything to have made the connection - also fall asleep alone and frustrated. I can only think that a lack of self-confidence and self-esteem are the cause, fueled by media that portray sexuality as the province only of the physical and social elite.

I can get sex if I want it, but what I yearn for is a companion. Someone who thinks like me. Much, much harder to find. In fact, impossible, so far. Like looking for a blue whale with wings.

Cerberus

Kentuckian by birth, Gallifreyan by choice

... if you gaze too long into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Not only am I not a doctor, I'm not even human. See your psychiatrist or physician before taking any psychoactive medication.

Dx: Refractive Double Depression (Treatment-resistant MDD + Dysthymia), Asperger's Syndrome, Hemiplegic Migraine, and a touch of Tourette's Syndrome for the delightful cherry on top.
Rx: EffexorXR 450mg, Prozac 20mg, Adderall 30mg, Topamax 25mg

Boards I Moderate: Depression. Antidepressants. Migraines. Sleep. Therapy. Parenting. Spirituality. GLBT.

#35 confused

confused

bundle of nerves

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 3213 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

In a world of billions of humans, at least half of whom are in some state of horniness at any given time and bombarded by sexually saturated media, I am perpetually flabbergasted that there are vast numbers of people who find it practically impossible to connect physically with someone else. Every night, millions of frustrated, unhappy, lonely people fall asleep alone (often with hand between legs) while any number of people nearby - who would give anything to have made the connection - also fall asleep alone and frustrated. I can only think that a lack of self-confidence and self-esteem are the cause, fueled by media that portray sexuality as the province only of the physical and social elite.

I can get sex if I want it, but what I yearn for is a companion. Someone who thinks like me. Much, much harder to find. In fact, impossible, so far. Like looking for a blue whale with wings.

Cerberus

Sorry I go off on tangents and a lot of things remind me of songs, so here are some lyrics

<Love
The made love in the mountains, they made love in the streams,
They made love in the valleys, they made love in their dreams.
But when they were finished there was nothing to say,
'Cause mostly they made love from ten miles away.>

John Prine-Donald and Lydia

schizoaffective bipolar type, social anxiety, depersonalization disorder
abilify, lamictal, lexapro, wellbutrin, seroquel, topomax

It just may be a lunatic you're looking for

Billy Joel

http://psychcentral....isorder/0001564

#36 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 13179 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

I've always struggled with not seeing myself as the most horrible person on the planet so I really don't get the whole "nice guy" thing.

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

#37 Guest_Recluse_*

Guest_Recluse_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

I've always struggled with not seeing myself as the most horrible person on the planet so I really don't get the whole "nice guy" thing.

See, you just need to own that shit. "Yes, I'm the most horrible person on the planet. I'm the goddamn scourge of the earth...and I like it...and you like it too."

#38 Becks

Becks

• Pip
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

I'm so terribly sorry, but......I was feeling quite depressed, till I read this thread! Thank you :)

Becca 

Author of Moorestorms A Guide for the Bipolar Parent

"And I never thought I'd say, that I'm weaker today than I was yesterday..oh man
But I'll fight as I always fight with whats inside of me.. this warrior spirit inside of me" - Sully Erna Broken Road

#39 crtclms

crtclms

Queen of Ergots

• Inmate
  • 9402 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

I just want to point out, as a fellow Pittsburgher, it isn't *Billy,* it is *Biwwy.* We don't know how to pronounce the "ll" sound in Pittsburghese. :P

Now excuse me while I bring the bus dahntahn.

Edited by crtclms, 13 March 2012 - 05:38 PM.

Dx: Bipolar 1; GAD; Migraine w/ Aura; Migraine w/o Aura; Renal Tubular Acidosis (caused by Zonegran); Status Migrainosus
Rx: Alprazolam; Botox; Buproprion; Dihydroergotomine via IV Infusion; Fish Oil; Flexeril; Lamotrigine; Latuda; Lithium; Metoclopramide; Midrin; Migranal; Potassium Citrate; Prilosec; Promethazine; Riboflavin; Tizanidine; Verapamil; Vitamin D3
Currently Shelved: Abilify; Amerge; Anaprox; Atenolol; Buspar; Cafergot; Cymbalta; Depakote; Di-Hydro-ergotamine, injected; Gabapentin; Geodon; Imitrex Tablets; Klonopin; Maxalt; Namenda; Nortriptyline; Norvasc; Propranolol; Prozac; Risperidone; Relpax; Sansert; Sumatriptan injectables; Tegretol; Trazadone; Zoloft; Zolpidem; Zomig; Zonegran

Affectations can be dangerous. -Gertrude Stein

I moderate the boards for Bipolar, Panic/Anxiety, Dissociative Disorders, Migraine, Neuropathic and Chronic Pain, Seizures, Not Otherwise Specified, Anticonvulsants, Side Effects, Family Feud, Relationships, and I Still Have Issues. Remember, I am not a medical professional. PM me if you have any questions

#40 Cetkat

Cetkat

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe..

• Pip
  • 3228 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

I think this "Nice Guy" thread isn't about nice guys at all. These are assholes who are trying to use the facade of being a good guy to hide the fact that they are insecure, inept (due to that insecurity and lack of understanding basic social rules and norms), angry and outside-blame-driven, and sexually frustrated.

They have to create this anti-image of the "Bad Guy" who must be the "bad" one cause he's the guy who isn't nice... not little old me. "I'm perfect, so it *must* be that people prefer assholes, and that makes them assholes too. None of it has anything to do with *me*." Of course this bad guy identity uses societal decided wrongs rather than anything having to do with personality. Then the bad guy is idolized cause they get all the sex they want, from whomever they want - which is such a ridiculous concept in and of itself.

What does this mean? That it's ok for the "Nice Guy" to be an ass who is looking to use women for sex and be a passive (or later on when they feel less like presenting an image) openly-aggressive jerk - because that's what society deems as "good". The "Bad Guys" are well liked and get along well in life. They're bad and nothing like me, but if it's ok for them and supported by everyone (especially women).. then there's nothing wrong with how I am. My actions are perfectly excusable and fine. They don't need to be looked at or addressed.

So they go out saying they want a "girlfriend," when in fact, they only want sex & the ability to blame the woman when they ultimately get turned down.

"You're a nice guy," can be a platitude. When you turn someone down, especially someone with an anger streak, it's not the norm to call them on it and give them the real reason: yes, it *is* you.. and it's because you're a mess and I know better than to even go there. It's a diffusing complement to lessen the "but" statement that follows. Nobody turns someone down cause they're simply nice. Bad Guys can still be nice if they only fuck with people who fuck with them. There is always a reason, and it has to do with personality and incompatibility.

Nice does not equal Good Person.

_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

Dx: Major Depression w/ Dysthymia, Panic Disorder, GAD, ADHD, Fibromyalgia
Pdoc's Theory Dx: Bipolar NOS (MDD with BP traits w/o hypo or mania)
Rx : Emsam 12mg/24hr, Strattera 80mg, Lyrica 150mg, Armour Thyroid 120mg (2 gr), Zofran prn, Nadolol prn, Xanax prn, Methocarbamol 750mg prn, D3 4,000IU
EXRx : Zoloft, Seroquel, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Lithium, Lamictal, Remeron, Lexapro, Abilify, Zyprexa, Geodon, Cymbalta, Paxil, Sonata, Lunesta, Effexor, Metadate, Risperdal, BuSpar, Ambien, Invega, Tegretol, Nortriptyline, Desipramine, Deplin, Neurontin, Concerta, Trazodone, Mirapex, Amitriptyline, Saphris, Prestiq, Requip

I do whatever my rice krispies tell me to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"OK so cheese is trapped, so you can't have cheese." - MDK
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _. _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.