• Please log in to reply
3600 replies to this topic

#3601 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 5314 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

bummer iaawal! I wonder if you could work out a timing arrangement. It's only 20 minutes, after all.

I've been doing mine in the hallway when I'm at home in the tiny apartment because a) we don't have enough open floor space, and b) it annoys the crud out of Mr Woo when I do "cheezy" exercise videos.

Day 27 in a row today!!! and also a 30 minute walk.

I think when I hit day 30 I will go back to the beginning and try to do more of the exercises in the "unmodified" version and move from my dinky 1# weights up to 2#.

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, (swellbutrin, light box, vitamin D for the impending lack of sunlight blahs)

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.