Photo
* * * * * 10 votes

Did you exercise TODAY?

• Please log in to reply
3866 replies to this topic

#3861 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 19816 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:24 AM

Walked for an hour in 30 degree weather, with my winter coat on.  Was heaven out there.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Methimazole, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran, Iron.

Any questions just ask :)

"I've learned so much from my mistakes, I think I'll make a few more."

#3862 LikeMinded

LikeMinded

Too many answers, not enough questions.

• Pip
  • 2165 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:08 PM

I installed two lighting fixtures.  The adventure was more tiring than a 20 mile road bike jaunt.

Melissa, I'm surprised it was so cold out where you are -- it's held well above 45 here (with daytime always 65+) and we're at the same latitude and I'm in an area prone to far worse cold.

CAUTION: I'm a graduate computational medicine/allied health information student, and NOT a licensed clinician of any sort in any part of the world.  I can come up with lots of algorithms, generalities, and statistics but cannot provide specific medical advice for you!  You, along with your healthcare provider/pdoc/tdoc/etc. are the best decision makers for what is best!

Me: MDD, AD/HD, Asperger's/HFA/PDD-NOS/WTF, REM behavioral disorder/misc. sleep issues, some variant of PTSD... toss in hypothyroidism, post-meningitis-related Parkinson's disease/tremor, early stage pulmonary hypertension from a connective tissue disorder that wants me dead before age 60, and a few misc. manly hormone issues, and you'll get a few insights on where that PTSD came from.

Now on: Cymbalta, mirtazapine, oxybutynin, clonazepam, lamotrigine, clonidine, levothyroxine, metformin, Testim.  As Velvet Elvis implied, I sound like a freakin' maraca salesman when I go through airport security.

#3863 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 19816 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM

I installed two lighting fixtures.  The adventure was more tiring than a 20 mile road bike jaunt.

Melissa, I'm surprised it was so cold out where you are -- it's held well above 45 here (with daytime always 65+) and we're at the same latitude and I'm in an area prone to far worse cold.

It was only like that for one day.  There were other cold days in the low 40s, but this day it actually frosted.  Then the temperature went up 40-45 degrees by the afternoon though that same day.  After today (humid, about 80 F), it is supposed to be in the 40s at night, and 60s or so during the days (on average).  I think today is supposed to be the last day of humidity for awhile.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Methimazole, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran, Iron.

#3864 Sync

Sync

Obsessive Robot

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted Today, 01:16 AM

Full 30 min basic step routine today.

Dx: OCD, PTSD, Social Anxiety Disorder

Rx: 100mg Sertraline (I love this med and want to marry it and have lots of med babies)

Non-psych Dx: Migraine w/aura, Basilar migraine, Acephalgic migraine (Basilar migraine symptoms w/o headache)

"If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth." - Carl Sagan

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

#3865 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 19816 posts

Posted Today, 09:21 AM

An hour walking this morning.

#3866 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 5787 posts

Posted Today, 09:59 AM

Yesterday = one loop through the park and grocery store, about 1 hour total.

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, (swellbutrin, light box, vitamin D for the impending lack of sunlight blahs)

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#3867 rowan77

rowan77

• Pip
  • 2678 posts

Posted Today, 12:13 PM

Yesterday: Walked all around town, about 40 mins

Today I walked with my Mum and the dogs around the forest park, about 45 mins

DX: Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder

Current RX: Lithium Carbonate 800mg, Seroquel XR 800mg, Lamictal 100mg x2 daily, Procyclidine 5mg, prozac 40mg 

Also Yasmin 0.3/3mg for PCOS and Losec 20mg for Hiatus Hernia

Previous RX:
Anti-depressants: dothiepin, clomipramine, paroxetine, mirtazepine, lofepramine, venlafaxine, escitalopram, agomelatine
Anti-psychotics: thoridazine, risperidone, olanzapine, haloperidol, aripiprazole, chlorpromazine
Mood Stabilisers: carbamazepine, sodium valproate,
Anxiolytics: alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, clonazepam
Hypnotics: lormetazepam, temazepam, zopiclone, zolpidem, flurazepam
ECT: 6 Treatments in 2003; 11 Treatments in 2005

"Be yourself - everybody else is taken." Oscar Wilde

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.