• Please log in to reply
3964 replies to this topic

#3961 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 5977 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:35 PM

to and from therapy... downpour on the way there... double rainbow on the way home... I wish that was metaphorical as well as literal.

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, (swellbutrin, light box, vitamin D for the impending lack of sunlight blahs)

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#3962 Foggy Brain

Foggy Brain

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted Today, 08:44 AM

Skated last night.  Felt good.

#3963 rowan77

rowan77

• Pip
  • 3007 posts

Posted Today, 02:30 PM

Walked into town and home, a 30 min round trip

DX: Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder

Current RX: Lithium Carbonate 800mg, Seroquel XR 800mg, Lamictal 100mg x2 daily, Procyclidine 5mg, prozac 40mg, Zopiclone 7.5mg PRN 

Also Yasmin 0.3/3mg for PCOS and Losec 40mg for Hiatus Hernia, Oesophagitis and Gastritis

Previous RX:
Anti-depressants: dothiepin, clomipramine, paroxetine, mirtazepine, lofepramine, venlafaxine, escitalopram, agomelatine
Anti-psychotics: thoridazine, risperidone, olanzapine, haloperidol, aripiprazole, chlorpromazine
Mood Stabilisers: carbamazepine, sodium valproate,
Anxiolytics: alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, clonazepam
Hypnotics: lormetazepam, temazepam, zolpidem, flurazepam
ECT: 6 Treatments in 2003; 11 Treatments in 2005

"Be yourself - everybody else is taken." Oscar Wilde

#3964 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 20854 posts

Posted Today, 09:54 PM

Was out and about for almost 5 hours today.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran.

Any questions just ask :)

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#3965 Sync

Sync

Obsessive Robot

• Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted Today, 10:17 PM

20:22 of more advanced step aerobic routine today.

Dx: OCD, PTSD, Social Anxiety Disorder

Rx: 100mg Sertraline (I love this med and want to marry it and have lots of med babies)

Non-psych Dx: Migraine w/aura, Basilar migraine, Acephalgic migraine (Basilar migraine symptoms w/o headache)

"If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth." - Carl Sagan

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.