Photo
* * * * * 10 votes

Did you exercise TODAY?

• Please log in to reply
4024 replies to this topic

#4021 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 21704 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:30 PM

Was out and about for 3 hours, taking every advantage I could to walk fast when an opportunity came up.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran,propranolol.

Any questions just ask :)

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4022 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6182 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

30 min walk at lunch

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, (swellbutrin, klonipin for sleep)

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#4023 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 21704 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

Was out and about today, and I took advantage of every opportunity to walk fast, use stairs, etc.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran,propranolol.

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4024 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 21704 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:02 AM

I actually was able to walk for an hour this morning.

#4025 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 21704 posts

Posted Today, 08:21 AM

I had another great 1 hour walk this morning.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.