Photo
* * * * * 10 votes

Did you exercise TODAY?

• Please log in to reply
4029 replies to this topic

#4021 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 21884 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:30 PM

Was out and about for 3 hours, taking every advantage I could to walk fast when an opportunity came up.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran,propranolol.

Any questions just ask :)

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4022 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6204 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

30 min walk at lunch

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, (swellbutrin, klonipin for sleep)

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#4023 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 21884 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

Was out and about today, and I took advantage of every opportunity to walk fast, use stairs, etc.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran,propranolol.

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4024 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 21884 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:02 AM

I actually was able to walk for an hour this morning.

#4025 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 21884 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:21 AM

I had another great 1 hour walk this morning.

#4026 rowan77

rowan77

• Pip
  • 3461 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

Walked around town with my Mum and Freddie the dog. We walked for about 45 minutes and it was a great opportunity to catch up with my Mum

DX: Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder

Current RX: Lithium Carbonate 800mg, Seroquel XR 800mg, Lamictal 100mg x2 daily, Procyclidine 5mg, prozac 40mg, Zopiclone 7.5mg PRN 

Also Yasmin 0.3/3mg for PCOS and Losec 40mg for Hiatus Hernia, Oesophagitis and Gastritis

Previous RX:
Anti-depressants: dothiepin, clomipramine, paroxetine, mirtazepine, lofepramine, venlafaxine, escitalopram, agomelatine
Anti-psychotics: thoridazine, risperidone, olanzapine, haloperidol, aripiprazole, chlorpromazine
Mood Stabilisers: carbamazepine, sodium valproate,
Anxiolytics: alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, clonazepam
Hypnotics: lormetazepam, temazepam, zolpidem, flurazepam
ECT: 6 Treatments in 2003; 11 Treatments in 2005

"Be yourself - everybody else is taken." Oscar Wilde

#4027 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6204 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

20 +20 min walks today

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, (swellbutrin, klonipin for sleep)

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#4028 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 21884 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:09 PM

Was out and about doing errands today, and took advantage of every opportunity to exercise somehow.

#4029 rowan77

rowan77

• Pip
  • 3461 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

Walked for about 40 mins

DX: Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder

Current RX: Lithium Carbonate 800mg, Seroquel XR 800mg, Lamictal 100mg x2 daily, Procyclidine 5mg, prozac 40mg, Zopiclone 7.5mg PRN 

Also Yasmin 0.3/3mg for PCOS and Losec 40mg for Hiatus Hernia, Oesophagitis and Gastritis

Previous RX:
Anti-depressants: dothiepin, clomipramine, paroxetine, mirtazepine, lofepramine, venlafaxine, escitalopram, agomelatine
Anti-psychotics: thoridazine, risperidone, olanzapine, haloperidol, aripiprazole, chlorpromazine
Mood Stabilisers: carbamazepine, sodium valproate,
Anxiolytics: alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, clonazepam
Hypnotics: lormetazepam, temazepam, zolpidem, flurazepam
ECT: 6 Treatments in 2003; 11 Treatments in 2005

"Be yourself - everybody else is taken." Oscar Wilde

#4030 LikeMinded

LikeMinded

Too many answers, not enough questions.

• Pip
  • 2184 posts

Posted Today, 12:31 AM

Glad everybody here has been able to walk so much!!! From my own house, I can only walk within my subdivision (a half mile -- 5 min walk each way).  Outside that, I can only drive. since my city is negligent and has refused to provide walkable areas for people.  The second I exit my subdivision, I experience areas that are obviously designed to be hostile to pedestrians (no sidewalks and steep grass shoulders to top it off).

I get most of my walking done whilst on campus for classes.  Otherwise, exercise is done on my stationary bike.  Hello, suburbia.

Edited by LikeMinded, Today, 12:31 AM.

CAUTION: I'm a graduate computational medicine/allied health information student, and NOT a licensed clinician of any sort in any part of the world.  I can come up with lots of algorithms, generalities, and statistics but cannot provide specific medical advice for you!  You, along with your healthcare provider/pdoc/tdoc/etc. are the best decision makers for what is best!

Me: MDD, AD/HD, Asperger's/HFA/PDD-NOS/WTF, REM behavioral disorder/misc. sleep issues, some variant of PTSD... toss in hypothyroidism, post-meningitis-related Parkinson's disease/tremor, early stage pulmonary hypertension from a connective tissue disorder that wants me dead before age 60, and a few misc. manly hormone issues, and you'll get a few insights on where that PTSD came from.

Now on: Cymbalta, mirtazapine, oxybutynin, clonazepam, lamotrigine, clonidine, levothyroxine, metformin, Testim.  As Velvet Elvis implied, I sound like a freakin' maraca salesman when I go through airport security.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.