4066 replies to this topic

#4061 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6360 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

20 minute lunch time walk... lots of ducks in the harbor

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, swellbutrin & sertraline, mega vitamin D, klonipin for sleep

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#4062 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 22506 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

I was out and about for over 7 hours today.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran,propranolol.

Any questions just ask :)

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4063 Wooster

Wooster

• Admin
  • 6360 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 AM

20 minute walk this morning, 15 minute walk at lunch

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, swellbutrin & sertraline, mega vitamin D, klonipin for sleep

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

21850981.png

#4064 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 22506 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:37 AM

40 minute walk this morning.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran,propranolol.

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4065 Wooster

Wooster

• Admin
  • 6360 posts

Posted Today, 12:44 AM

20+20 minute walk to and from dinner

21850981.png

#4066 LikeMinded

LikeMinded

Too many answers, not enough questions.

• Pip
  • 2194 posts

Posted Today, 01:00 AM

Spending more and more hours playing tennis against this Xbox thing.  Being an actual former tennis player, I run around my living room like I'm really playing tennis against this Kinect sensor.

End Result: Strained tendon near left calf muscle. 40-Love.  :brooding:

CAUTION: I'm a graduate computational medicine/allied health information student, and NOT a licensed clinician of any sort in any part of the world.  I can come up with lots of algorithms, generalities, and statistics but cannot provide specific medical advice for you!  You, along with your healthcare provider/pdoc/tdoc/etc. are the best decision makers for what is best!

Me: MDD, AD/HD, HFA/PDD-NOS/Partial Neurotypicality/WTF, REM behavioral disorder/misc. sleep issues, some variant of PTSD... toss in hypothyroidism, post-meningitis-related Parkinson's disease/tremor, early stage pulmonary hypertension from a connective tissue disorder that wants me dead before age 60, and a few misc. manly hormone issues, and you'll get a few insights on where that PTSD came from.

Now on: Cymbalta, mirtazapine, oxybutynin, clonazepam, lamotrigine, clonidine, levothyroxine, metformin, Testim.  As Velvet Elvis implied, I sound like a freakin' maraca salesman when I go through airport security.

#4067 melissaw72

melissaw72

• Pip
  • 22506 posts

Posted Today, 10:38 AM

Walked half hour this morning.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.