Misc: Ativan .5mg as needed
Previous: Celexa 10mg

#4142 Sync

Sync

Fall down seven times. Get up eight.

• Pip
  • 366 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:16 AM

20:13 basic step and 15 lb weight routine.

Dx: OCD, PTSD, Social Anxiety Disorder

Rx: 100mg Sertraline (I love this med and want to marry it and have lots of med babies)

Non-psych Dx: Migraine w/aura, Basilar migraine, Acephalgic migraine (Basilar migraine symptoms w/o headache)

"If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth." - Carl Sagan

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

#4143 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6543 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

Monday was 30 minute walk.

Tuesday was 15 + 40 minute walk.

Wednesday was 30 + 40 minute walks.

This morning so far was 30 minute walk.

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current medicaments: 60# golden retriever service dog, swellbutrin & sertraline, mega vitamin D, klonipin for sleep

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#4144 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 23583 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

Was out and about for 3 hours this morning.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran,propranolol.

Any questions just ask :)

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4145 goddessone

goddessone

beaucoup dien cai dau

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:03 PM

I did my 2 mile power walk. It's helping again with sleep I think.
Lots of bending and lifting of moving boxes, not sure if that counts but I feel it.
Dx: Bipolar II (after 30 years they finally figured out how my crazy should be labeled)
Rx: Lamictal 200 mg
Past Rx: Clonidine, Lithium, Seroquel, Risperdal, Zyprexa, Effexor, Prozac, Remeron, Zoloft, Klonopin...more I can't remember..most made me manic or a zombie.

"I was slipping through the cracks of a stolen jewel
I was tightrope walking in two ton shoes"

Fluent in sarcasm and irony.

#4146 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 23583 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:56 AM

10-15 minutes of vacuuming.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran,propranolol.

Any questions just ask :)

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4147 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6543 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

45 minute walk at lunch yesterday

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current medicaments: 60# golden retriever service dog, swellbutrin & sertraline, mega vitamin D, klonipin for sleep

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#4148 Sync

Sync

• Pip
  • 366 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:32 AM

20:13 of basic step and 15 lb weight routine.

Rx: 100mg Sertraline (I love this med and want to marry it and have lots of med babies)

Non-psych Dx: Migraine w/aura, Basilar migraine, Acephalgic migraine (Basilar migraine symptoms w/o headache)

"If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth." - Carl Sagan

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

#4149 Sync

Sync

• Pip
  • 366 posts

Posted Today, 12:43 AM

20:13 of basic step and 15lb weight routine. 

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.