Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Did you exercise TODAY?

• Please log in to reply
4303 replies to this topic

#4301 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 24931 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:43 PM

I actually went out of the house today for a 20 or so minute walk.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, Schizophrenia-type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran.

Any questions just ask :)

"I'm still kind of mad they never actually told us how to get to Sesame Street."

#4302 dedoubt

dedoubt

• Pip
  • 1599 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:15 PM

Ran my second half marathon today. I finished in 2 hours 15 minutes, which is a 10 minute mile average. Yay!

Awesome! That's so great!

The crazy: Bipolar disorder 1 (rapid cycling, with psychosis), personality disorder (NOS), PTSD, ADD, uppity

The pills: None. Mutually agreed upon with my pdoc as the best choice for now.

"All at once is what eternity is." Kenneth Patchen

#4303 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6817 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:41 PM

20 minute circuit training (Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred)

Walk up a big ass hill, walk home schlepping a step stool... didn't track how long, but google maps says 2.6 miles ish.

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current medicaments: 60# golden retriever service dog, swellbutrin & sertraline, mega vitamin D, klonipin for sleep

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#4304 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6817 posts

Posted Today, 12:50 PM

20 minute circuit training this morning

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current medicaments: 60# golden retriever service dog, swellbutrin & sertraline, mega vitamin D, klonipin for sleep

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.