Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Did you exercise TODAY?

• Please log in to reply
4363 replies to this topic

#4361 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 25509 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 AM

Walked about a 1/2 hour this morning.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, Schizophrenia-type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flonase, Flexeril, Zofran.

Any questions just ask :)

#4362 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6909 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM

30 + 20 + 15 min walks today

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current medicaments: 60# golden retriever service dog, swellbutrin & sertraline, mega vitamin D, klonipin for sleep

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#4363 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana

• Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted Today, 12:15 PM

Well at work we are having a weight loss challenge. Anyone that wanted to enter had to put up $20 and get weighed. I weighed in at 165lbs. We are doing it for 6 weeks. Whoever wins will win I think is is $320.00. I joined the Y. I did weights yesterday and got my bodyfat measured. I am 36.8% bodyfat. Yuck. I have a lot of work to do. Unfortunately the only exercise I will be getting done today is mowing the yard, but it is a push mower.

Current dx: Bipolar II
Current meds: latuda 60mg Lamictal 75mg
didn't work meds: Resperidone, Seroquel xr, prozac, zoloft, paxil
Not sure if it worked or not, but no longer taking: Effexor xr
Non MI related meds: Zyrtec, Nasonex, Metaforin, prilosec, prevalite

Posted Image

#4364 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 6909 posts

Posted Today, 01:05 PM

Total of 95 minutes walking this morning (30+15+20+20)

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current medicaments: 60# golden retriever service dog, swellbutrin & sertraline, mega vitamin D, klonipin for sleep

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.