Photo

IPB iOS ap updated

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 12992 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

There's a new version of the iOS/iphone ap for IPB out if anyone wants to use it:

http://itunes.apple....20635?ls=1&mt=8

Lemme know how it works.

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

#2 angileena

angileena

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

leather4sure    http://leather4sure.com

#3 Cacia

Cacia

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

thanks

diagnosed with

| b.p.d | recurrent m.d.d (w/ psychotic symptoms) | s.a.d w/ selective mutism | chronic p.t.s.d | veganism | gifted |

daily medications

| venlafaxine 300mg | seroquel 800mg | mirtazapine 45mg | clonazepam 4mg prn |

You can delete my dicks but I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need everyone to know how much I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't care.

#4 cct

cct

...not a role model...

• Chat Inmate
  • 607 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

VE do you know if CB would work on tapatalk? It's a forum app for Android and iOS. 

http://www.tapatalk.com/

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” - Jack Handy

#5 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 12992 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:42 AM

I have no idea.   It's free so I'll try it on my Kindle sometime if nobody else does it first.

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

#6 taurmaurils

taurmaurils

Desperately Seeking Sanity

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

There's an IP.Board plugin.   http://tapatalk.com/....php?plugin=ipb

Just ran across this thread while browing, saw the IOS link and thought "that'd be awesome"... and it says "Not available in the US."

Dx: BPD, MDD, GD/GID, GAD/PD, ARFID
Rx: Lexapro, Spironolactone, Estradiol, B/D/Multi Vitamins, Fish Oil, Aspirin

#7 Hume's doona

Hume's doona

• Pip
  • 645 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

There's an IP.Board plugin.   http://tapatalk.com/....php?plugin=ipb

Just ran across this thread while browing, saw the IOS link and thought "that'd be awesome"... and it says "Not available in the US."

tapatalk is good, but has the downside of leaving double signatures- the board one + the tapatalk one, and it doesn't remember your place in threads like the web based version

the mobile theme of the forum is good just in a browser, opera browser is good, but not for everyone, ff has a mobile version now, dolphin gets good reviews if you have a big enough screen too

Dx: Schizoaffective Disorder

Rx: Risperdal 3mg, Cymbalta 120mg, Epilim 1700mg

sig_zps58823781.png

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.