• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Evey

Evey

An Unquiet Mind

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

Worst for me was the akathisia I got from Abilify and Latuda. The other, I don't remember which med, but was getting a burning and sharp tingling all over my head (not face).
DX: Panic Disorder, MDD, PTSD, Nightmares, Social Anxiety, PD NOS. Possibly Bipolar

RX: Latuda 20 mg, Paxil 10 mg, Klonopin 1 mg TID, Prazosin 1 mg

Failed RX: Lexapro, Zyprexa, Remeron, Abilify, Risperdal, Seroquel XR, Buspar, Xanax, Trazodone, Wellbutrin, Pamelor, Effexor, Lunesta, Ambien, Zoloft, Celexa, Cogentin

#102 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 19636 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

I was just on Clonidine, and one of the side effects that I hated was that it gave me chest pain and pain radiating down my arm.  Had to stop taking it because of that.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Methimazole, Flonase, Propranolol, Flexeril, Zofran.

Any questions just ask :)

"I've learned so much from my mistakes, I think I'll make a few more."

#103 SoaringRaven

SoaringRaven

• Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:29 AM

The worst for me isn't a psych med, but birth control. Depo provera gives me a high level of anxiety, to the point were I can barely function, and also made me gain a ton of weight(20lbs/9kg in about a month and a half.) Nuvaring just threw me into really hardcore mixed episodes. I mean, that was an awesome strategy for birth control, seeing as I was so effing crazy that no one would want to be anywhere near me. But on a more serious note, it was a wretched experience.

Bipolar II
Rx: Lamictil 200mg; Welbutrin 300mg; Abilify 5mg
Misc: Ativan .5mg as needed
Previous: Celexa 10mg

#104 HellenaHandbasket

HellenaHandbasket

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:41 PM

Permanent tinnitus from wellbutrin

Slight motor twitch from either Depakote or abilify, not sure about the timing

Didn't poop for the first two weeks of taking Strattera :(

I've been taking fetzima for six weeks and I'm fairly sure it's what's giving me chest pains and breast tenderness. Not to mention all out complete bitchiness (possible hypomania, not sure yet)
"History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." -- Maya Angelou

#105 iaawal

iaawal

• Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:09 PM

While I adjusted to the Saphris I'd wake up in the middle of the night, walk around and go back to bed. 

Which was odd because I rarely wake up in the middle of the night. 

Diagnoses:

• Bipolar Disorder I/II (depends on who you ask)
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
  • Psychotic Disorder NOS
  • Borderline features

Treatment:

• Lithium 300mg, Prozac 60mg, Saphris 15mg, Ativan 1mg PRN

Past Treatments:

• Viibryd 20mg, Xanax .5mg, Abilify 2mg, Zyprexa 7.5mg, Lamictal 200mg, Celexa 40mg and Risperdal 3mg
  • CBT, DBT, talk therapy

#106 cady

cady

• Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

On Sertraline, i had muscle spasms, they were literally the weirdest thing, and my docter didn't believe me.

Meds:60mg duloxotine,25mg seroquel.
DX:dysmythic depression,GAD with panic attacks,insomnia

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.