• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#101 Evey

Evey

An Unquiet Mind

• Pip
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

Worst for me was the akathisia I got from Abilify and Latuda. The other, I don't remember which med, but was getting a burning and sharp tingling all over my head (not face).
DX: Panic Disorder, MDD, PTSD, Nightmares, Social Anxiety, PD NOS. Possibly Bipolar

RX: Latuda 10 mg at 2pm & 20 mg at 8pm, Paxil 10 mg, Klonopin 1 mg TID, Prazosin 1 mg

Failed RX: Lexapro, Zyprexa, Remeron, Abilify, Risperdal, Seroquel XR, Buspar, Xanax, Trazodone, Wellbutrin, Pamelor, Effexor, Lunesta, Ambien, Zoloft, Celexa, Cogentin

#102 melissaw72

melissaw72

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash and it's gone.

• Pip
  • 19001 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

I was just on Clonidine, and one of the side effects that I hated was that it gave me chest pain and pain radiating down my arm.  Had to stop taking it because of that.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Methimazole, Flonase, Propranolol, Flexeril, Zofran.

Any questions just ask :)

"I've learned so much from my mistakes, I think I'll make a few more."

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.