• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Titania

Titania

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 5260 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

This is just to let members know that after some years of being on the mod team, I am stepping down to get things in my own life together. I have modded for a while and loved it, but now I'd like to use CB as a member. I will be around posting and blogging, but please you the report or contact the team for those other issues.

The wordy rants will continue, y'all can't get rid of me!

“I am naïve and I have fucked up but I tell you something else. I believe in change. I don't mind getting my hands dirty because my hands are dirty already. I don't mind giving my life to this because I'm only alive because of the compassion and love of others.” Russell Brand.

"She said to go ahead and feel the feelings. I did. They felt like shit." Anne Lammot.

"you are not too old/and it is not too late/to dive into your increasing depths/where life calmly gives out/it's own secret" Rilke

"You," he said, "are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world, and that, I believe, is why you are in so much pain." Emilie Autumn - The Asylum For WayWard Victorian Girls.

#2 december_brigette

december_brigette

• Pip
  • 2626 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

I definitely admired the times you stood up and make shit clear. That takes a lot of gusto! I'm glad to see you will remain a member.

xoxo,

db

dx: bipolar 1, anxiety, and a little ptsd

current meds:
cymbalta 90mgs
depakote 1500 mg
prazosin 1 mg
seroquel 50 mg

topamax 50mg
xanax 2.50 mg

other meds ive tried: abilify, ambien, effexor xr, lamictal, lexapro, lithium, lunesta, paxil, provigil, tegretol, trazodone, wellbutrin, zoloft.

"I mixed Benadryl and Tegretol one time. Spent three days guessing weight at the Iowa State Fair. Got crabs, and a tattoo, of a crab," Andy on "weeds."

"Psychiatry is just this year's candy pink stove." from the tv show Madmen.

#3 Wonderful.Cheese

Wonderful.Cheese

Cheddar makes everything better!

• Pip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

Glad you will remain a member too! I was worried there for a sec! ;)
Schizoaffective Bipolar Disorder Type and GAD and OCD and Insomnia (unspecified)

Abilify 30mg, venlafaxine ER 150mg, lunesta 3mg prn, clonazepam 1.5mg, lamotrigine 250mg, seroquel 700mg

#4 Titania

Titania

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 5260 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

Nope, sorry, you guys don't get off that easy.

“I am naïve and I have fucked up but I tell you something else. I believe in change. I don't mind getting my hands dirty because my hands are dirty already. I don't mind giving my life to this because I'm only alive because of the compassion and love of others.” Russell Brand.

"She said to go ahead and feel the feelings. I did. They felt like shit." Anne Lammot.

"you are not too old/and it is not too late/to dive into your increasing depths/where life calmly gives out/it's own secret" Rilke

"You," he said, "are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world, and that, I believe, is why you are in so much pain." Emilie Autumn - The Asylum For WayWard Victorian Girls.

#5 Bionic Duelist

Bionic Duelist

Words as Weapons of the Terrified

• Pip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

Very relieved to hear you're staying around Titiana, had me worried too for a moment. :)

#6 WinterRosie

WinterRosie

Staring down the spoils of war

• Admin
  • 4412 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

My mother has a saying "sometimes life gets in the way." Yours sounds really positive at the moment and you fully deserve to be there for it!

I will still read all of the wordy rants, so keep 'em coming please.

Si nous ne sommes pas pro-nous-autres, nous sommes anti-nous-autres.

A diamond is just a piece of coal that handled stress exceptionally well. Oh well, there's always cubic zirconia. 

Rx: weekly injections of Standard Knowledge as needed

Note: Staff are here to think with you, not for you. Keep your thinking caps on. I've never been a doctor, not even in high school drama class, so you'll need to ask your own.

Boards I moderate: confessional, people suck, news/politics, dissociation, trauma + private, substance abuse, eating disorders

#7 skye

skye

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

You made a great mod. I'm happy you're staying with us now. CB would miss you. 

Hello, seizuredplz.gifI'm Skye

I have GAD

Dx: DID, GAD, BU, borderline, panic disorder, substance 
Current Rx: prozac 40mg, seroquel XR 50mg, seroquel (as needed) 12.5mg
Past Rx: prozac, zoloft 150mg, ativan 1mg

#8 Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Medicated for your safety

• Inmate
  • 3602 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

You really did a great job as a mod, but I understand the desire to use CB as a member only.  I'm very glad you're staying around.  Rock on, Titania :)

Current Dx: BPII, GAD, OCD and PTSD

Other crap: sleep apnea and diabetes type II

Rx: Prozac 20 mg; Zyprexa 15 mg; Gabapentin 1200 mg; Vyvanse 100 mg;  Klonopin 2 mg and prn; Lithium 900 mg; Meformin 2000 mg; Metropolol 200 mg; Premarin .625 mg  Insulin 19 mg

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me? Crazy?  I should get down off this unicorn and slap you.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a mental health care professional, please seek out a professional's advice.

#9 Parapluie

Parapluie

Cactus Grenade Girl

• Inmate
  • 2092 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

I'm glad you're sticking around as a member!

Schizoaffective disorder - bipolar type, ADHD, mathematics disorder
Effexor XR 300mg, Lamictal 200mg, Ritalin SR 20mg, 
propranolol 20 mg PRN

#10 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 5608 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

Thank you for all of your passionate dedication, time, and care that you have invested in our community!

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, (swellbutrin, light box, vitamin D for the impending lack of sunlight blahs)

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#11 CrazySoprano

CrazySoprano

la la la...

• Pip
  • 979 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

I'm glad you're sticking around but even more glad that you're taking care of yourself.

Love and cookies,

CS

Your Mileage May Vary

DX: Major Depressive Disorder, Dysthymia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, soprano NOS
RX: Budeprion (Wellbutrin) XL 300 mg, Lexapro 5 mg, prenatal vitamins, chocolate
XRX: Atenolol, Ativan, Cymbalta, Inderal, Prozac, Xanax, Zoloft

misc: allergic to coffee, attempting to create a tiny human, unhealthy obsession with yarn and knitting, married to a fellow crazy

h1jgm4.png

#12 Mirazh

Mirazh

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons - and make SUPER LEMONS.

• Inmate
  • 2258 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

I have a hell of a lot of respect for you as a mod, both when I was a regular user and as part of the moderation team. I have a hell of a lot of respect for you as a human being.

I will miss your participation on the modsquad. I am glad you will still be here, and that you are taking care of yourself. I feel blessed to have gotten to know you as well as I have already. You're pretty amazing, and can usually get me to look at things from an angle I'd not previously considered.

Fare you well in your future endeavours. As I said in your blog: I have an incredible amount of faith in you.

Important Info: Neighbourhood punkicorn and emogoff; definitely not a doctor.  A crazy like the rest of you -- user first and moderator second.  For understanding, extended thanks.  Further info is on my profile.  Also on my Moderator Intro Post.

Pronouns (to eliminate confusion) :  ne / nem / nir / nemself

tumblr_inline_n7dsmwRe2n1rghkw5.png

#13 Titania

Titania

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 5260 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Thank you all for your kind words and your support, it means a great deal.

#14 bpladybug

bpladybug

Your friendly bipolar Aunt

• Pip
  • 4566 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

I am also glad your are not leaving.  Hope this resignation gives you more time to yourself

and less stress in your life.  Thank you for all your hard work as a mod.

ladybuglove.jpg

'Mania is a dangerous Mistress.' BPLadybug

Bipolar 1
Treatment: 900 mgs Lithium, 900 mgs Neurontin, 400 mgs Seroquel, Xanax prn, Temazepam, fish oil, vitamins, Vit. D 5, 000 IU, exercize, some talk therapy and CBT Therapy. Exercize helps as does the Light Box; 30 mins every morning. I also have physical health challenges.

#15 lifequake

lifequake

• Pip
  • 743 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Another CB member chiming in with gratitude...

Thanks for your time, patience, and wisdom as a mod.

Now go out and enjoy your time being you and being fabulous!

Dx: MDD, GAD, PMDD, bulimia
Rx: Viibryd (40 mg); Cytomel (25 mcg); Vyvanse (20 mg)

"What is to give light must endure burning." (Viktor E. Frankl)

#16 Mim

Mim

The world don't care, and yet it clings to me.

• Pip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thank you for everything you have done as a mod. You've made a hell of a difference to the boards generally, and to me specifically. I, too am glad you're hanging around. :)

"I THINK WE CAN DISPENSE WITH THAT BORING OLD SHIT, DON'T YOU?" Blaine asked.

Dx: Schizotypal PD with Schizoid traits, social phobia, BPII (or perhaps recurrent MDD).
Rx: Vitamins, coffee, solitude. Currently no pharmaceuticals.

I kept a chain upon my door that would shake the shame of Cain into a blind submission.

#17 TOT

TOT

• Pip
  • 612 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Edited by TOT, 19 March 2013 - 05:35 PM.

#18 writehellarandomshiny

writehellarandomshiny

"You are the little f-n engine that could" - Unstrung Harp

• Pip
  • 1547 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for all you're done. Glad you're sticking around. You're awesome!

<><>One of the best moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of the things you can't change.

<> I AM A SURVIVOR <>

----Always forgive your enemies; nothing upsets them more-----

Diagnoses: ADHD, Mood Disorder NOS, Generalized Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia 

Meds: Ambien 10mg, Zoloft 25mg, celexa 40mg, Snythroid 75mg, adderrall 30mg, Visitril 25mg prn 

#19 rein

rein

Rein

• Pip
  • 334 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Aw man..that is really too bad for this site. You are a very good mod! We´ll miss you in that capacity and like the others said..I am happy you are sticking around!

Diagnosis: BP II, ADD

Meds: Remeron 30mg,Wellbutrin XL 300

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.