can't access chat

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ducky

ducky

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

I've tried to enter chat a few times today and I can't get in.   :(  The forum shows that there are people in there so I don't know if it's something on my end or what.

Biploar, borderline personality, panic disorder, PTSD

Meds: 100mgs lamictal, 1.5mgs invega, 1mg klonopin up to 3x a day as needed

#2 confused

confused

bundle of nerves

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 3199 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

Chat can be finicky.  You may want to keep trying. I'm in chat and there are other people in there. Are you getting an error message?

schizoaffective bipolar type, social anxiety, depersonalization disorder
abilify, lamictal, lexapro, wellbutrin, seroquel

It just may be a lunatic you're looking for

Billy Joel

http://psychcentral....isorder/0001564

#3 olga

olga

Life is better when you bring home a furry pal

• Inmate
  • 10717 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Sometimes it's good to shut down your browser, clear the history, and then start over again.

I'm bossy, opinionated, and over 60, so be prepared for advice if you post a question. However, I am not a medical professional, so please consult a doctor about your mental health issues and medications.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Be with someone who ruins your lipstick---not your mascara.

#4 ducky

ducky

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

thanks...I got in! 

Biploar, borderline personality, panic disorder, PTSD

Meds: 100mgs lamictal, 1.5mgs invega, 1mg klonopin up to 3x a day as needed

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.