Fair Weather Friends SUCK

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DonnaFlippinReed

DonnaFlippinReed

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

I hate it when you spend time befriending someone and then one tiny riff in the relationship and they wanna break it off. Can't people just learn that friendship only grows stronger when crap goes wrong and you over come it?  What am I in elementary school again? Just wanted to rant, how you can love someone one minute and hate them the next.... makes you question that love in the first place. People SUCK

Takes one to know one!

#2 bluechick

bluechick

• Pip
  • 1161 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Yup.  People suck.

Rant away!

Dx: Bipolar Disorder I, ADD, BDD
Rx: Lamictal 300mg; Wellbutrin 300mg: Celexa 40mg
FAIL: Lithium; Geodon. Abilify

#3 melissaw72

melissaw72

Pretending I'm a pleasant person all day is exhausting.

• Pip
  • 14755 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

If someone did this to me, they wouldn't be worth my time and energy being a friend to.  I'd rather have no friends than have ones who tear me down or ignore me all the time.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin SR, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Methimazole, Flonase, Propranolol.

Any questions just ask :)

"I've learned so much from my mistakes, I think I'll make a few more."

#4 DonnaFlippinReed

DonnaFlippinReed

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

If someone did this to me, they wouldn't be worth my time and energy being a friend to.  I'd rather have no friends than have ones who tear me down or ignore me all the time.

I know, it just sucks because part of me wants to say " yeah well Fuck you, who needs ya!" and part of me wants to cry.  

Takes one to know one!

#5 melissaw72

melissaw72

Pretending I'm a pleasant person all day is exhausting.

• Pip
  • 14755 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

I know, it just sucks because part of me wants to say " yeah well Fuck you, who needs ya!" and part of me wants to cry.  

I can understand that ... it is kind of like a longing for friends, even one person, and then it's like "another one" cut me off.  Again.

Current Psychiatric Dxs ... Schizoaffective, bipolar type; Anxiety disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia

Also recovered Anorexic/Bulimic finally after 20 years.

Current meds: Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin SR, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, Linzess, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Methimazole, Flonase, Propranolol.

Any questions just ask :)

"I've learned so much from my mistakes, I think I'll make a few more."

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.