• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bpjm_2012

bpjm_2012

Terrain!

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

To say nonethe less nothing has happened awkward or unusual or crazy to me lately. That's all I dropped in to say. How PLAIN huh? screw it

Dx: Schizoaffective Depressive Type, GAD
Rx:Depakote ER 1500mg, Risperdal 2mg, Wellbutrin XL 300mg, Celexa 10mg, Atenolol 25mg 3x (seldom taken), Hydroxyzine 3x (seldom taken)

Past Dx's:Schizophrenia, MDD, Obsessive Compulsiveness (still there)

Past Rx's:Seroquel,Clonazepam,Temazepam,Adderrall,Invega,Geodon,Benadryl,Paxil

"Feeling like myself today .........so if you ain't on my level don't send bs my way."

#2 WinterRosie

WinterRosie

Staring down the spoils of war

• Admin
  • 4729 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

So your confession is that you're bored?

Si nous ne sommes pas pro-nous-autres, nous sommes anti-nous-autres. Oh look! I made a Thing!

Rx: weekly injections of Standard Knowledge as needed

Note: Staff are here to think with you, not for you. Keep your thinking caps on. I've never been a doctor, not even in high school drama class, so you'll need to ask your own.

Boards I moderate: confessional, people suck, news/politics, dissociation, trauma + private, substance abuse, eating disorders

#3 bpjm_2012

bpjm_2012

Terrain!

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

Nope just sick of bs

Dx: Schizoaffective Depressive Type, GAD
Rx:Depakote ER 1500mg, Risperdal 2mg, Wellbutrin XL 300mg, Celexa 10mg, Atenolol 25mg 3x (seldom taken), Hydroxyzine 3x (seldom taken)

Past Dx's:Schizophrenia, MDD, Obsessive Compulsiveness (still there)

Past Rx's:Seroquel,Clonazepam,Temazepam,Adderrall,Invega,Geodon,Benadryl,Paxil

"Feeling like myself today .........so if you ain't on my level don't send bs my way."

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.