Android support?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ovOidampUle

ovOidampUle

• Pip
  • 466 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

I tried to log in on Android yesterday. Dolphin Browser worked well, but wouldn't get into chat (or the "full version") and Boat browser wouldn't log me in. I'd press "log in" and nothing would repeatedly happen. 

The site looks great, by the way, just not quite work-y. 

Dx: BP2, ADHD, aggravated crankiness

Rx: Lamictal 400mg, Trileptal 600mg, Adderal 20mg

#2 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 13178 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

there are known issues with chat and mobile browsers

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

#3 LunaRufina

LunaRufina

Creating and embracing drama since 2004.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 4377 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Hey :)

Were you using a phone or another android device? [tablet?]

"...what you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.”

― Kent M. Keith, The Silent Revolution: Dynamic Leadership in the Student Council"

Midway

#4 Cacia

Cacia

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

;

Edited by Cacia, 08 July 2013 - 06:49 AM.

diagnosed with

| b.p.d | recurrent m.d.d (w/ psychotic symptoms) | s.a.d w/ selective mutism | chronic p.t.s.d | veganism | gifted |

daily medications

| venlafaxine 300mg | seroquel 800mg | mirtazapine 45mg | clonazepam 4mg prn |

You can delete my dicks but I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need everyone to know how much I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't care.

#5 ovOidampUle

ovOidampUle

• Pip
  • 466 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

I was using a phone; HTC Inspire. 

Dx: BP2, ADHD, aggravated crankiness

Rx: Lamictal 400mg, Trileptal 600mg, Adderal 20mg

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.