• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 sonicwhite

sonicwhite

The great unknown

• Pip
  • 1066 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

I hardly even arouse the thought of being with anyone any more. I have been cut to pieces by women cuz either they say I'm needy or I just come off as creepy. So I have this chip on my shoulder. I have tried in that deprartment and it really sux. To be cut down like a tree and with no remorse from them makes me think all women are the same. I haven't dated since 05. I abstain from sex. The women that have come into my life just mess with my emotions. And there too young because I look like I'm 18 and not 27. It really sux. They all say I'm not shallow then inturn I see them on a website saying I want a goodlooking man that is sexy...UGH I just don't get it. So I gave up. And most importently. I don't want to date someone who doesn't believe in God cuz of the fear that my faith will be crushed if they die on me and I have to live with the guilt of thinking there in hell. This is what I believe... I am a firm believer that Jesus is the Son of God and that you have to do a 180 and accept the challenge of following Him and taking up your cross daily and just follow.....So I don't go church shopping. I'm just chemicaly castrated from all my meds and just get sick of being chewed out for pretty much nuthin!

Diagnosed Drug Induced Psychosis...ADHD.....OCD.....Cannibas Psychotic Disorder..GAD.....Major Depression disorder-recurrent...Severe, Bipolar I....Migraines, Cluster headaches.... .

Gabapentin...600 mg once a day....Effexor XR 75 mg.....Risperdal...4 mg..... clonazepam 1 mg twice daily. Seroquel 200 mg once at night.....Prilosec 25 mg in the morning......Inderal 60 mg ER one in the morning. Remeron 45 mg once at night. Naratriptan 2.5 PRN .....Lyrica 75 mg 3x daily....Paxil 40 mg....Prazosin 1 mg......

The sun is a round window into the city of gold.

#2 lysergia

lysergia

ripping off the bootstraps

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

all i have to say is that the only common element in all your relationships is you.

current dx:

BPII, DDNOS, major anxiety issues, PTSD issues (now subclinical), ED issues (recovered anorexic), auditory/visual/tactile hallucinations

current rx:

bupropion XL 300 mg, clonazepam 1.5 mg, synthroid 0.1625 mg - PRNs - ibuprofen, tylenol, nicotine, caffeine, refined sugar

download.jpg

#3 sonicwhite

sonicwhite

The great unknown

• Pip
  • 1066 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

Ya all women are the same!!

Diagnosed Drug Induced Psychosis...ADHD.....OCD.....Cannibas Psychotic Disorder..GAD.....Major Depression disorder-recurrent...Severe, Bipolar I....Migraines, Cluster headaches.... .

Gabapentin...600 mg once a day....Effexor XR 75 mg.....Risperdal...4 mg..... clonazepam 1 mg twice daily. Seroquel 200 mg once at night.....Prilosec 25 mg in the morning......Inderal 60 mg ER one in the morning. Remeron 45 mg once at night. Naratriptan 2.5 PRN .....Lyrica 75 mg 3x daily....Paxil 40 mg....Prazosin 1 mg......

#4 The Emperor

The Emperor

Is there a hole for me to get sick in?

• Pip
  • 3713 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

No, NOT all women are the same! There are some aspects about them that are the same, but we are NOT all the same. That would be like saying that all guys are the same, womanizing douche bags. Would you have a counter for that, or are you just like ALL THE OTHER GUYS?

I obviously don't believe that about guys at all, but that was an example.

I could see why you'd get frustrated after having little success on this front for so many years. That makes sense. People like to blame other people for crap, that makes sense.

I've never seen you hit on anyone, so I can't tell you what you're doing wrong. 

Anyway, I don't care if a man is really good looking. That is NOT necessary to me at all. If I really like a man, he'll become the most attractive man I know, well, to me. So in that respect, I personally am not like other women. But then, every woman is DIFFERENT and some DO give a shit about that. 

I hate comments like that. We are NOT all the same, and I'm not being lumped into one stupid fucking stereotype. I'm unlike any woman you'd ever meet. Every woman is because WE AREN'T THE FUCKING SAME.

Give up that crappy attitude and maybe you'll get somewhere. Jeez.

What the docs wrote down about my Crazy: Bipolar II, Some anxiety issue
The pills they give me to fix this shit: Lamictal 175mg, clonazepam 1mg , Trileptal 600mg
Pills that did NOT fix this shit: Sertraline, Buspirone, Mirtazipine, Paroxetine, Gabapentin, Effexor XR, Lorazepam, Cymbalta(twice), Zolpidem, Bupropion XL, Pristiq, Fluoxetine, Vistaril, Lexapro, Celexa, Trazodone, Geodon

Pills that worked well enough but side effects were total shit so I stopped: Abilify, Lithium, valium

sun moon stars rain

#5 lwp273

lwp273

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

all i have to say is that the only common element in all your relationships is you.

Ya all women are the same!!

I think you missed the point...(seems like you're purposefully being ignorant)
I think what lysergia was saying is that your problems with women probably aren't because *they're* all the same, but because *you* are all the same. Especially with the horribly demeaning attitude you seem to have toward women, I'm not surprised you have trouble with them.

(I feel like this a bad topic to get involved in, but it makes me too annoyed to say nothing.)
dx: Bipolar NOS, BPD, EDNOS
rx: Geodon 120 mg, Lamictal 400 mg, Wellbutrin XL 150 mg, Clomipramine 100 mg

past dx: Mood Disorder NOS, OCD, MDD, GAD, PD NOS, AN
past rx: Zoloft, Remeron, Klonopin, Effexor, Cymbalta, Ambien, Xanax, Trazodone, Gabapentin, Lyrica, Propanolol

#6 sonicwhite

sonicwhite

The great unknown

• Pip
  • 1066 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

I can care less whether you think I have a crappy attitude or not. I've tried from every angle. Lowered my standards.....Took the road less traveled and still come to the smae conclusion. That there is something wrong with me. When you keep getting judge day after day...for the same stupid material crap this world puts out then ya your going to get kinda pissed......Well I guess Ican't say I'm like other men because not all men are the same. your right in that department but thats about it......wWoman well I can say that too about woman....But all in all when you make smart a%% comments that the only one for me is me. And all other ppl just can't accept me then ya your going to say that. Lol

#7 The Emperor

The Emperor

Is there a hole for me to get sick in?

• Pip
  • 3713 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

I can care less whether you think I have a crappy attitude or not. I've tried from every angle. Lowered my standards.....Took the road less traveled and still come to the smae conclusion. That there is something wrong with me. When you keep getting judge day after day...for the same stupid material crap this world puts out then ya your going to get kinda pissed......Well I guess Ican't say I'm like other men because not all men are the same. your right in that department but thats about it......wWoman well I can say that too about woman....But all in all when you make smart a%% comments that the only one for me is me. And all other ppl just can't accept me then ya your going to say that. Lol

WHAT?! I don't speak "GUY LANGUAGE" apparently, because that made no sense at all. Should I have my boyfriend translate it for me, since you're all obviously the same? Could he decipher this "manspeak" for me? 

What the docs wrote down about my Crazy: Bipolar II, Some anxiety issue
The pills they give me to fix this shit: Lamictal 175mg, clonazepam 1mg , Trileptal 600mg
Pills that did NOT fix this shit: Sertraline, Buspirone, Mirtazipine, Paroxetine, Gabapentin, Effexor XR, Lorazepam, Cymbalta(twice), Zolpidem, Bupropion XL, Pristiq, Fluoxetine, Vistaril, Lexapro, Celexa, Trazodone, Geodon

Pills that worked well enough but side effects were total shit so I stopped: Abilify, Lithium, valium

sun moon stars rain

#8 A208B

A208B

• Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

I can care less whether you think I have a crappy attitude or not. I've tried from every angle. Lowered my standards....

This is likely why you have trouble with women. If women are avoiding you because you've been "needy" or "creepy," have you evaluated your own behavior and tried to mitigate anything you do or say that could be interpreted as threatening? Some women are cruel and shallow, yes, just as are some men, but if you're consistently receiving negative responses from women, I can promise that it's something you're doing and not (necessarily) anything about you, inherently.

Although, why would a woman want to date a man who openly admits that he thinks all women are not only the same, but selfish and cold-hearted? 

DX: Bipolar I, rapid cycling / mixed episodes

Current RX: quetiapine (400mg), bupropion (300mg)

Past RX: sertraline, aripiprazole, trazodone, clonazepam

Other Treatment: seeing tdoc x1/week; pdoc ~x1/three weeks

On hiatus. Be back soon! ♥

#9 y58

y58

Occupant

• Pip
  • 808 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

SW, it sucks that you've been through so much pain. The way out of this problem is to change. When you change, new things become possible.

Depression, social anxiety. Ambien 10 PRN. Old diagnoses: schizophrenia, schizoid personality disorder.

Old: Clozaril, Abilify, Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Temazepam, Ritalin, Geodon, Effexor, Remeron, Latuda

#10 sonicwhite

sonicwhite

The great unknown

• Pip
  • 1066 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

I can care less whether you think I have a crappy attitude or not. I've tried from every angle. Lowered my standards....

This is likely why you have trouble with women. If women are avoiding you because you've been "needy" or "creepy," have you evaluated your own behavior and tried to mitigate anything you do or say that could be interpreted as threatening? Some women are cruel and shallow, yes, just as are some men, but if you're consistently receiving negative responses from women, I can promise that it's something you're doing and not (necessarily) anything about you, inherently.

Although, why would a woman want to date a man who openly admits that he thinks all women are not only the same, but selfish and cold-hearted? 

One decent post out of all of this....I'm disappointed not angry. IDC to date anymore......Thats how much I've been hurt. Anger resides in the lap of fools.

#11 Mirazh

Mirazh

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons - and make SUPER LEMONS.

• Inmate
  • 2258 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

That 'needy' and 'creepy' thing is feedback, dude. That's something you can combat in therapy.

Needy, for example, can happen if you're not independant or self-reliant enough. You need to be good at being your own person and learn to play that part witth some confidence. A good therapist should be able to walk you through some of your past relationships in order to identify some specific behaviours you could then work on.

Creepy can be related yet also separate. Regardless, a good therapist can help you with this. Neediness can come off as creepy, but so can issues like not having very much in the way of facial expression, or opening up about deeply personal things too early.

This isn't about changing who you are at your core, this is about learning and re-learning social interaction skills. Which do not come naturally to everyone, even with experience. I share too much, too early, and it's scared many people off as being creepy. I only recently, as in during this past month, learned how that can come off to people. I had made the connection but I didn't understand the mechanics of it. I'm now working to consciously change that, but it's a long process and I accept I'll likely always be a bit of an over/early-sharer to some degree.

It doesn't have to mean there's something inherantly wrong with you. As was said, it could so easily be an issue with some of your behaviours. Though, as a tip: I would also try to work on (in therapy) that chip on your shoulder. Thinking all women are the same, expecting rejection right from the start (this often leads to clingy behaviour, BTW,) going for people you consider to be beneath your standards - all of those are going to continue this cycle and entrench it further.

Important Info: Neighbourhood punkicorn and emogoff; definitely not a doctor.  A crazy like the rest of you -- user first and moderator second.  For understanding, extended thanks.  Further info is on my profile.  Also on my Moderator Intro Post.

Pronouns (to eliminate confusion) :  ne / nem / nir / nemself

tumblr_inline_n7dsmwRe2n1rghkw5.png

#12 notfred

notfred

• Pip
  • 2426 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

When it is always other peoples fault it rarely is.

Edited by notfred, 05 February 2013 - 06:42 PM.

#13 confused

confused

bundle of nerves

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 3172 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

I'm having trouble understanding, too.  But, the point of lysergia's post wasn't that the only one for you is you, but that you are the one thing that has stayed constant in all of your relationships.  If women are telling you that you are needy and creepy that is something you can work on.

Edited by confused, 05 February 2013 - 08:32 PM.

schizoaffective bipolar type, social anxiety, depersonalization disorder
abilify, lamictal, lexapro, wellbutrin, seroquel

It just may be a lunatic you're looking for

Billy Joel

http://psychcentral....isorder/0001564

#14 WinglessFaery

WinglessFaery

• Pip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Okay fiirst of alll I have read every post you have posted in the last few weeks and you dont seem too be doing well. Idk why people seem too think that they always have too be dating someone but I dont think its wise too get involved with a woman until you are more stable.

Second of all you seem too view woman as these objects that exist too provide you with sex, companionship and I would guess an ego boost, rather than unique indivual people who reserve the right not too date you.

What guys like you dont seem too understand is that women have the ability too be farely intuitive. For example most of them can probably tell that you see them all as a single entity placed on this earth for the whims of men or for you too be angry with when they dont fullfill that role for you.

It also seems too be the token way for men like you too get out of reflecting on your views and what YOU are doing wrong by chalking it up too the shallowness of woman.
Dx BP I Rapid Cycling, GAD, Social Phobia, Panic Disorder,PCOS

Rx lamictal 300 mg, Busprone 60 mg, Lithium 1000 mg, Vistaril 50 mg ( which doesnt do squat),Metformin 2000 mg

Previous Rx zoloft, prozac, lexapro,seraquel, depakote, xannax, ambien, trazadone, abilify, cymbalta

<p>[color=#40e0d0]Mental Illness is a flaw in chemistry not character.[/color

#15 scatty

scatty

The only way out is through.

• Pip
  • 3955 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

Guess why you can't attract women?  Because you're a judgmental asshole. I would rather go to hell than date someone with that attitude!  Open your fucking mind and maybe your heart will follow.  

Dx:
Bipolar I & Anxiety.  Self diagnosed cunt.

My New (old) Meds: (previously these kept me the most stable)
Lithium ER 1350 mgs.
Lamictal 200 mgs.

Klonopin 2 mgs.

Practicing CBT, DBT, and ACT self-help therapy.

Crazy since the 80's!

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.