ethylene oxide and hydroquinone and also has some parabens. any info
would help alot. thank you

#2 sylvan

sylvan

Pill Party

• Admin
  • 4167 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

So, it has been over a year since you took a very small amount of soap and shoved it up your butt?  Dude, you're fine.  They make enemas out of soap.  This is Nivea.  It's a mild soap.  I'm betting that you've had at least more than a few bowel movements in the last year.  You probably pooped out all the soap with the first bowel movement after you decided to shove the soap in there.

You need to stop obsessing over this.  Do you have a pdoc?  Are you on meds?  You should tell your pdoc that you're obsessing.  Maybe he can help.

Oh, and you need to quit putting things in your butt that don't belong there.

Edited by sylvan, 06 February 2013 - 01:49 AM.
had the dates wrong

It has been a year since one of the best people that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing passed away. He was strong, intelligent, caring, and honest. I had the honor of calling him Daddy. I will miss both my parents for as long as I live. I hope that I can be even half as good of a spouse, parent, and friend as the two of them were. Life is now forever changed for me. It will never be like it was. That doesn't mean it will all be bad, it will just be different.

#3 Guest_Vapourware_*

Guest_Vapourware_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Wow. Did you shit out bubbles? Please say yes.

#4 bpladybug

bpladybug

Your friendly bipolar Aunt

• Pip
  • 4541 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:56 AM

yes to what Sylvan says

Nivea is a very fine product line and very gentle.  If it is gentle enough to wash your face (with your eyes and your mouth)

then is won't hurt your butt.  It is not toxic.

I think you are ruminating a lot, obsessing, and suggest you talk to a psychologist or psychiatrist.

ladybuglove.jpg

'Mania is a dangerous Mistress.' BPLadybug

Bipolar 1
Treatment: 900 mgs Lithium, 900 mgs Neurontin, 400 mgs Seroquel, Xanax prn, Temazepam, fish oil, vitamins, Vit. D 5, 000 IU, exercize, some talk therapy and CBT Therapy. Exercize helps as does the Light Box; 30 mins every morning. I also have physical health challenges.

#5 mdh83

mdh83

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

noo lol didnt shit out bubbles

#6 notfred

notfred

• Pip
  • 2426 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

Give me a break.

#7 mdh83

mdh83

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

well i got it in my penis tissue through the rectum wall the doctors checked my prostate and said it was fine but penis is in a flaccid state kinda like a hard feeling

#8 Cacia

Cacia

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

;

Edited by Cacia, 08 July 2013 - 06:44 AM.

diagnosed with

| b.p.d | recurrent m.d.d (w/ psychotic symptoms) | s.a.d w/ selective mutism | chronic p.t.s.d | veganism | gifted |

daily medications

| venlafaxine 300mg | seroquel 800mg | mirtazapine 45mg | clonazepam 4mg prn |

You can delete my dicks but I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need everyone to know how much I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't care.

#9 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 12797 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

People stick all kinds of crazy stuff up their asses and come out just fine, not that you should use WD-40 as lube or anything.

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

#10 crtclms

crtclms

Queen of Ergots

• Inmate
  • 8637 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

not that you should use WD-40 as lube or anything.

What are you, some kind of elitist know-it-all? Why should I waste good money on some namby-pamby water-based lube?

Dx: Bipolar 1; GAD; Migraine w/ Aura; Migraine w/o Aura; Renal Tubular Acidosis (caused by Zonegran); Status Migrainosus
Rx: Alprazolam; Botox; Buproprion; Dihydroergotomine via IV Infusion; Flexeril; Lamotrigine; Latuda; Lithium; Metoclopramide; Midrin; Migranal; Potassium Citrate; Prilosec; Promethazine; Riboflavin; Tizanidine; Verapamil; Vitamin D3
Currently Shelved: Abilify; Amerge; Anaprox; Atenolol; Buspar; Cafergot; Cymbalta; Depakote; Di-Hydro-ergotamine, injected; Gabapentin; Geodon; Imitrex Tablets; Klonopin; Maxalt; Namenda; Nortriptyline; Norvasc; Propranolol; Prozac; Risperidone; Relpax; Sansert; Sumatriptan injectables; Tegretol; Trazadone; Zoloft; Zolpidem; Zomig; Zonegran

Affectations can be dangerous. -Gertrude Stein

I moderate Bipolar, Panic/Anxiety, Dissociative Disorders, Migraine, Seizures, Not Otherwise Specified, Anticonvulsants, Side Effects, Family Feud, and I Still Have Issues. Remember, I am not a medical professional. PM me if you have any questions

#11 Guest_Vapourware_*

Guest_Vapourware_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

I wouldn't recommend hand sanitiser either. Apparently it's painful. 

:ninja:

#12 mdh83

mdh83

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE GUYS

#13 Not me

Not me

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. x o x o

• Chat Inmate
  • 559 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

Its doubtful that such a small exposure would have lasting effects after a week, let alone after several months. People wash their faces using the same product with much larger quantitys, and also over a much greater time frame with no ill effects. Furthermore, if there were toxic elements to the face wash it would be pulled from the market by the manufacturer to avoid lawsuits - It has been on the market for years now.

TLDR: Its doubtful the face wash was to blame for any of it.

sigmark2.gif
Current Meds: Unicorns.

#14 WinterRosie

WinterRosie

Staring down the spoils of war

• Admin
  • 4253 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:23 AM

The serious answers have been given to you.
That this was last year and soap breaks down much sooner. It also would have been made to leave when you went to the bathroom. It is gone now.
Nothig can get from your rectum to your penis internally, unless you have a fistula, which you don't have. Otherwise not only would pop come out with your pee, but it would have infected your bladder and kidneys and you would have noticed by now.
I don't know why this is a major emergency for you right now. It is not a major emergency for your body, which means that it's a sign or a symptom of a mental health concern instead. Do you have a care provider in that area who can help you with this?
Also, you should know that if your mental health care provider DOES feel that something is a physical health concern they will refer you to the approprite places. Mine once identified something that ended up needing minor surgery.
I've had toxicity before from chemicals that I was exposed to at work. They were industrial-grade and far more harsh than a substance that is intended to be used around your mouth, eyes, nose, and genitals. Physically you will be fine. Of course, I am not a doctor, so why don't you ask yours to help you to ease your mind?

Si nous ne sommes pas pro-nous-autres, nous sommes anti-nous-autres.

A diamond is just a piece of coal that handled stress exceptionally well. Oh well, there's always cubic zirconia. 

Rx: weekly injections of Standard Knowledge as needed

Note: Staff are here to think with you, not for you. Keep your thinking caps on. I've never been a doctor, not even in high school drama class, so you'll need to ask your own.

Boards I moderate: confessional, people suck, news/politics, dissociation, trauma + private, substance abuse, eating disorders

#15 Guest_Vapourware_*

Guest_Vapourware_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:23 AM

The question that still begs answering is - why did you put soap in your ass in the first place?

Enema?

Lube? Although according to the interwebs, soap is bad as a lube because it'll dry out your ass.

Cleaning? 

Wanting a fragrant asshole?

#16 Cacia

Cacia

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

;

Edited by Cacia, 08 July 2013 - 06:45 AM.

diagnosed with

| b.p.d | recurrent m.d.d (w/ psychotic symptoms) | s.a.d w/ selective mutism | chronic p.t.s.d | veganism | gifted |

daily medications

| venlafaxine 300mg | seroquel 800mg | mirtazapine 45mg | clonazepam 4mg prn |

You can delete my dicks but I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need everyone to know how much I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really don't care.

#17 saveyoursanity

saveyoursanity

Sister Hand Grenade of Enlightened Compassion

• Inmate
  • 2088 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:21 AM

Well, it's very drying, for one thing.

CAPS LOCK IS HOW I FEEL INSIDE ALL THE TIME.

"There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution."

Dx and Psych Rx in profile.

I am NOT a medical professional, merely experienced from a consumer perspective.
I strongly urge fact checking with your own research and consulting an actual medical professional.

#18 mdh83

mdh83

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

ok thanks guys anymore info would be a great help

#19 whatfcknvoices

whatfcknvoices

Former Forensic Patient

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

ok thanks guys anymore info would be a great help

KY might be a more suitable option for you to use on your rectum. I don't think its poisonous.

Dx: Major Depression Disorder also Anxiety, Social Phobia, Combat PTSD.
Rx Dothiepin
225mg - I used to like sex, now i take Dothep

Dexamphetamine 15mg x 2 - WOOHOOO!! - 0 to 100 in 4.3 seconds !!

Clonazepam 2mg PRN  - Who needs alcohol ??

Xanax 2mg - PRN - Ahhhh ..... who cares
Rohypnol 2mg -
Now i really am the walking dead !!

Propranalol 120mg - Sorry, i don't give a shit.

ECT - Awesome - i'm still alive -  the answer to all my problems, sorry i can't remember my name but it should come back by the 1st Tuesday in November (I Hope)

No, i didn't escape this time.

#20 notfred

notfred

• Pip
  • 2426 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE GUYS

How about asking a serious question ?

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.