Latuda

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bria2393

bria2393

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

So after seeing my pdoc today and talking to her about possibly going on Abilify, she gave me an rx for Latuda. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this AAP since it is fairly new. I took it at about four o'clock and am now feeling very tired. Part of the reason I wanted to get off risperdal is because I was feeling very tired. I'd love some feedback! Thanks!

Illness: Bipolar I

RX: 150mg Wellbutrin, 40mg Latuda, 200mg Topamax

#2 Wonderful.Cheese

Wonderful.Cheese

Cheddar makes everything better!

• Pip
  • 2755 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

I'm on latuda. I love it. It doesn't make me drowsy though. I kind of wish it did. Very little do.

Make sure you take it with at least 350 calories in case you didn't know.

Good luck with it!
Schizoaffective Bipolar Disorder Type and GAD and OCD and Insomnia (unspecified)

Abilify 30mg, venlafaxine ER 225mg, lunesta 3mg prn, clonazepam 1.5mg, lamotrigine 250mg, seroquel 700mg

#3 Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Medicated for your safety

• Inmate
  • 3755 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

I take 40 mg of Latuda in the morning and have been very pleased with the results.  I have had no SEs and I think it is helping to keep my mood up.

Hope it works well for you.

Current Dx: BPII, GAD, OCD and PTSD

Other crap: sleep apnea and diabetes type II

Rx: Prozac 20 mg; Zyprexa 15 mg; Gabapentin 1200 mg; Vyvanse 100 mg;  Klonopin 2 mg and prn; Lithium 900 mg; Meformin 2000 mg; Metropolol 200 mg; Premarin .625 mg  Insulin 19 mg

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me? Crazy?  I should get down off this unicorn and slap you.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a mental health care professional, please seek out a professional's advice.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.