26 replies to this topic

#21 saveyoursanity

saveyoursanity

Sister Hand Grenade of Enlightened Compassion

• Inmate
  • 2185 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

exterface_unicorn_04.jpg

Okay, I got everything else, but wtf is in his mouth there as the ball for the gag?

CAPS LOCK IS HOW I FEEL INSIDE ALL THE TIME.

"There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution."

Dx and Psych Rx in profile.

I am NOT a medical professional, merely experienced from a consumer perspective.
I strongly urge fact checking with your own research and consulting an actual medical professional.

#22 Mirazh

Mirazh

If I leave my grin behind, remind me that we're all mad here and it's okay.

• Inmate
  • 2374 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Uncertain of the material but I believe that has a hole in the middle, hehehe

Important Info: Neighbourhood punkicorn and emogoff; definitely not a doctor.  A crazy like the rest of you -- user first and moderator second.  For understanding, extended thanks.  Further info is on my profile.  Also on my Moderator Intro Post.

Pronouns (to eliminate confusion) :  ne / nem / nir / nemself

tumblr_inline_n7dsmwRe2n1rghkw5.png

#23 Indigo 'n dye

Indigo 'n dye

• Pip
  • 3667 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

It's a glass doorknob.

Looks just like the water adjustment knob in my shower when the metal <-HOT  COLD-> insert is removed for cleaning...

ETA:My spell check is acting very strangely...correcting every other word even if it is not necessary.

Edited by Indigo 'n dye, 28 February 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#24 Socially Unacceptable

Socially Unacceptable

• Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

loool this is so my brother in-law in 5 years..  he cops so much crap from the family for liking ponies and unicorns.. at least this guy is kind of attractive though

Diagnosis: Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder NOS

Previous Diagnosis: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, C-PTSD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Psychosis

Medication: Lexapro

Failed Medications: Abilify, Saphris

#25 Mirazh

Mirazh

• Inmate
  • 2374 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

NOOOOO WHY DID YOU BRING TEH FURRIES INTO THIS

Important Info: Neighbourhood punkicorn and emogoff; definitely not a doctor.  A crazy like the rest of you -- user first and moderator second.  For understanding, extended thanks.  Further info is on my profile.  Also on my Moderator Intro Post.

#26 Mirazh

Mirazh

• Inmate
  • 2374 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:56 AM

YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE OF BATMAN

#27 Mirazh

Mirazh

• Inmate
  • 2374 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

THAT WAS PRECISELY MY REFERENCE YES

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.