- - - - -

do you shave 'everything'?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Recluse_*

Guest_Recluse_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Oh, not vaginal rejuvanation talk!  I always had prominate labia, and I even had to correct people who thought that it was a sign that I was "loose" or equally insulating remarks.  My man is in love with my lips and lets me know often!  I never thought they were weird, and I was just surprised at other's ignorance on the matter.  My meat curtains are hung with care, dammit!!

I would tenderly tend your meat curtains any day, Scatty.  Just sayin'

#42 tryp

tryp

DBT = Diary Card Bingo

• Inmate
  • 6778 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

The whole "long labia" thing is so strange - I mean sure, if they are so long that it's causing pain or discomfort that's one thing, but otherwise - I just don't see what could possibly be wrong with it.

Diag-nonsense: complex PTSD w/ recurrent depression
Tx: Lamictal (250) + prazosin (7.5) + "therapy"

#43 scatty

scatty

The only way out is through.

• Pip
  • 3955 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Oh, not vaginal rejuvanation talk!  I always had prominate labia, and I even had to correct people who thought that it was a sign that I was "loose" or equally insulating remarks.  My man is in love with my lips and lets me know often!  I never thought they were weird, and I was just surprised at other's ignorance on the matter.  My meat curtains are hung with care, dammit!!

I would tenderly tend your meat curtains any day, Scatty.  Just sayin'

Awww...thanks.  My SO likes to have roast beef sandwiches every night, though, so none left for you!  :)

Edited by scatty, 28 February 2013 - 12:08 AM.

Dx:
Bipolar I & Anxiety.  Self diagnosed cunt.

My New (old) Meds: (previously these kept me the most stable)
Lithium ER 1350 mgs.
Lamictal 200 mgs.

Klonopin 2 mgs.

Practicing CBT, DBT, and ACT self-help therapy.

Crazy since the 80's!

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.