• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Poppy Skull

Poppy Skull

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

I'm Meagan, I'm new.

I'm no good with introductions. I'm 19. Um guess I gotta lotta crap on my plate. I've had depression and social anxiety for years. Just found I have touch of aspergers. 

Also I have no idea how to use discussion boards lol, this is my first time. Be gentle :)

Dx: Depression, social anxiety, maybe aspergers, and some psychotic episodes

Rx: Zoloft, Risperedol

#2 mcjimjam

mcjimjam

• Pip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

Welcome to CrazyBoards :)

Dx: BP2, ADD, anxiety
Rx: Lithium 1250mg (0.9mEq/L)
, Cymbalta 120mg, Concerta 36mg, Remeron 15mg, Inderal 10mg, Valium 10-20mg

#3 Poppy Skull

Poppy Skull

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

#4 Parapluie

Parapluie

Cactus Grenade Girl

• Inmate
  • 2096 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

Welcome! :)

Also, if that's your real name, you can request that an admin change it so that you can be more anonymous. CB is indexed by google, just so ya know. 

Schizoaffective disorder - bipolar type, ADHD, mathematics disorder
Effexor XR 300mg, Lamictal 200mg, Ritalin SR 20mg, 
propranolol 20 mg PRN

#5 Poppy Skull

Poppy Skull

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

Oh um how do I do that?

#6 rein

rein

Rein

• Pip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:55 AM

Just send a message to velvet elvis or olga..welcome to the board!
Diagnosis: BP II, ADD

Meds: Remeron 30mg,Wellbutrin XL 300

#7 Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis

The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering.

• Admin
  • 12925 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

Yeah, send me a private message telling me what you'd like it changed to.  You can also just re-register with a different name if you used FB or Twitter to register in the first place.

De-gnosis: ADD, recurrent depression (or maybe bpII in the guise of such), Asperger's, OCD, social anxiety
Today's Pill Menu: Dexedrine, Wellbutrin (Budeprion), Strattera, Celexa, Risperdal, and clonazepam

Like other moderators and staff of crazyboards.org, I am not a health care professional. You have no way of knowing that I am not talking out my ass. Please do your own homework before making any health related decisions.

Buy me Stuff: Amazon Wishlist

#8 Manic Maverick

Manic Maverick

• Pip
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Welcome :)

#9 olga

olga

Life is better when you bring home a furry pal

• Inmate
  • 10526 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

Hi, Meagan.  I hope you have contacted Velvet Elvis so you can change your name, just for the sake of your own privacy.  If you don't know how to do that, click on his name, which will take you to his profile.  Look around his profile and you will see (on the right-hand side) a thing that says "Send me a message."

Click on that and a window will open up that will allow you to write to him. 

It's good to have a user name that has nothing to do with your real name because this site is indexed by Google.  Anyone who googles your name could be brought here and would find your posts.

Don't be afraid to contact one of us if you have any questions.  Those of us with "Staff" next to our avatars are moderators, and we understand how confusing this place can be to a newcomer.  We want you to enjoy using Crazyboards, so let us know if there is anything you can't figure out.

olga

I'm bossy, opinionated, and over 60, so be prepared for advice if you post a question. However, I am not a medical professional, so please consult a doctor about your mental health issues and medications.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do what you want. I don't have time to spend on people who are mentally ill and refuse treatment.

#10 bluechick

bluechick

• Pip
  • 1161 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

Welcome aboard! I hope you love this place as much as we all do. It's an incredibly supportive environment.

Dx: Bipolar Disorder I, ADD, BDD
Rx: Lamictal 300mg; Wellbutrin 300mg: Celexa 40mg
FAIL: Lithium; Geodon. Abilify

#11 exl2398

exl2398

• Pip
  • 1407 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hi n welcome!
Diagnosis: Bipolar type I rapid cycling, PTSD, OCD, intermittant psychosis, general insanity
Past diagnosis: MDD, bipolar type II, schizoaffective disorder (this might have been a more accurate description of what I have, but who knows), depression
Rx: Lamictal 300mg, topomax 100mg, clomipramine (spelling?) 225mg, lithium carbonate, idk the dose.
Past Rx: Symbyax (made me paranoid), Celexa (worthless), Abilify (blurry vision), Geodon (made me paranoid), Wellbutrin (made me rage), Pristiq (worthless), topomax (worthless), emsam (worthless), risperdal (worsened diabetes and made me gain 82lbs, discontinued 10/2011), remeron (worthless POS that made me binge eat at night, discontinued 6/2012)

...In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid...

#12 woahstop

woahstop

“Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don't speak bird.” - Kurt Cobain

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

Hello

Dx: Depression (Dysthymia), Borderline Personality Disorder, ADD, OCD (Trichotillomania, dermatillomania, dermatophagia, checking & hoarding), Insomnia

Rx: Lexapro 20 mg, Abilify 5mg, Pristiq 50mg

Past: Lexapro 15 mg, Lexapro 10mg, Abilify 2.5mg, Lexapro 5mg, Prozac 20mg, Prozac 10mg, Celebrex (for migraines), Ambien (self medicated), Melatonin

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.