• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Alien.

Alien.

Crazy/Moody

• Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

I can't really talk right now; I can't explain why or how bad I'm feeling. I just want to die. I'm wondering how much Abilify it would take to kill me. We just moved, it's the only thing (tablet-wise, besides fluoxetine) we've got in the house. I was kicked out my mum's house six months ago cos she doesn't approve of my partner (probably cos my partner is trans, and was also depressed/suicidal). So she kicked me out, and I lived in a hostel for ten days before I went to be with my partner. The problem is, that we couldn't live there anymore and had to move out. I have an idea this might be adding to my depression but my depression has been there for many years.

#2 confused

confused

bundle of nerves

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 3115 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

You are going through a lot.  All of that moving would be stressful for someone without depression.  I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.;  I hope you aren't expecting anyone to give you tips with the abilify.  If you want to talk to someone maybe something in this link would help.  You can also come into chat and it might help distract you.

http://www.crazyboar...to-someone-now/

schizoaffective bipolar type, social anxiety, depersonalization disorder
abilify, lamictal, lexapro, wellbutrin, seroquel

It just may be a lunatic you're looking for

Billy Joel

http://psychcentral....isorder/0001564

#3 Alien.

Alien.

Crazy/Moody

• Pip
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

I kinda wish they would (give me advice on how to overdose), but I'm not expecting it, no.

I'm in chat right now, but I don't want to butt in...

Do you know if Samaritans are free? I might give them a call.

#4 Wooster

Wooster

"I need a drink and a peer group." -Ford Prefect

• Admin
  • 5304 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

People with pressing needs *always* take precedence in chat.

Mostly we yammer on about food, music, tattoos, and other not so important things.

If you need support in chat, please know that its always appropriate to say so.

Boards I mod on: self harm, panic/anxiety, ptsd, ocd, dissociative, sleep, not otherwise specified, benzos, lifestyle alternatives, therapy, health care system

Current meds: 60# golden retriever service dog, (swellbutrin, light box, vitamin D for the impending lack of sunlight blahs)

*disclaimer--Nothing I write should be construed as professional advice or creating a therapeutic relationship.*

Hurray! I *finally* figured out how to correct my starting weight on MFP!
21850981.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

#5 adrift

adrift

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

How are you feeling today?

#6 Guest_Vapourware_*

Guest_Vapourware_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

Yes, the Samaritans are free.

Please don't OD. It's not worth it. It's pretty hard to die from one. You're more likely going to wake up in hospital with tubes everywhere, or being induced to vomit, or have your stomach pumped. Then the hospital will likely ship you to the psych ward.

Life can be hard. It can also get better, truly.

#7 Energizerhoney

Energizerhoney

• Pip
  • 425 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

As a nurse we get a lot of ODs. *Most* ppl don't die and end up in worse physical shape than they started. Last girl I had who tried to OD had a fecal bag up her behind and all sorts of unpleasant things going on. It ain't no fun.
Bipolar 1, Panic disorder.

Lamictal 400mg
Seroquel 200mg
Klonopin 1mg prn

#8 bluelikejazz

bluelikejazz

• Inmate
  • 2576 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

How are you Alien?

I'm sorry to hear you had to leave home and are feeling so low.

PMDD, PTSD and MDD.

rx: Amitryptaline 125mg Seroquel XR 100mg, Lithium 750mg.

I'm not a mental health professional but I am a pretty awesome amateur (talk to an actual pro rather than taking my advice)

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.