• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#21 w0nderIngSparr0w

w0nderIngSparr0w

early generation Y

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:37 PM

The only OD I ever had was when I had the brilliant idea of having one Rivotril and a really dark shot.

I dont really recommend it. By the way.....there's no tunnel and no light!...
dark SpArRow

"Be realistic, demand the impossible" Anonym (French May 1968)

#22 cairn

cairn

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

...there's no tunnel and no light!...

No, there's not.

#23 w0nderIngSparr0w

w0nderIngSparr0w

early generation Y

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:58 PM

Most of opiate-related deaths occur by mixing CNS depressants....... to die from an opiate overdose takes a looooooooooong time, and if it happens it prolly has to do with negligence (if you're with somebody)...... cns depressants can really lower the death threshold..... i guess it has something to do with low-quality gear/brown.. so people have to mix to potentiate..... never had that problem.

I'm a cookie addict.... cookie......cookie.......i told my mom today that i'd steal money for cookies......well....that's improving.....hahaha.

i know u dont care but....who cares anyway anything anytime anywhere?
dark SpArRow

"Be realistic, demand the impossible" Anonym (French May 1968)

#24 Silver

Silver

Adopt, adapt, improve.

• Inmate Emeritus
  • Pip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:06 PM

Not sure exactly how you are measuring how "looooong" a given death takes. Or how you assign the 'negligence' of one's companions. Last I checked, everyone was responsible for his or her own choice to use.
If you decide to poke yourself in the eye with a fork, that's on you, and saying, "Oh, wow, my friend was totally going to tell me when I was close to my eye, that's so harsh," is just kinda goofy.

Or, for that matter, what "lowering the death threshold" means. Um. What?

There's a reason the staff at the methadone clinic gets sharp-tongued about BZD with methadone (and why my favorite local pharmacist won't fill clonazepam / diazepam / temazepam with methadone and will call the prescriber), and it's not because they're a bunch of big meanies.
Bipolar I, other stuff

"Science adjusts its beliefs based on what�s observed
Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved."
--Tim Minchin

#25 recoverymouse

recoverymouse

• Pip
  • 528 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

Most of opiate-related deaths occur by mixing CNS depressants....... to die from an opiate overdose takes a looooooooooong time, and if it happens it prolly has to do with negligence (if you're with somebody)...... cns depressants can really lower the death threshold..... i guess it has something to do with low-quality gear/brown.. so people have to mix to potentiate..... never had that problem.

I'm a cookie addict.... cookie......cookie.......i told my mom today that i'd steal money for cookies......well....that's improving.....hahaha.

i know u dont care but....who cares anyway anything anytime anywhere?

sorry but this post makes absolutely no sense.

#26 GoRiLaZ79

GoRiLaZ79

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

No disrespect Guest A.... BUt thats BULL SHIT the cocktail of benzo'z n dope is extremely dangerous. I know first hand, I saved my GF twice from this cross drug use. The Heroin slows your respiratory thene klonopin make it difficult to counter act this by telling ur body u need more oxygen. Now there r other contributing factor that I am not 100% sure of but u wld def b playn w fire. If ur gonna do em both be careful maybe start w very low doses n c how u feel, but ur better off being safe n alive rather then dead. I dnt know u, but know matter how u feel u have more to offer the world and ppl to give and receive unconditional love from. Even if there P.OD. @ u .LOL. God know all the shity stuff I have done my true friends n family wld rather have me alive then dead. Dude have blessed day, if u wanna correspond more hit me up [/edit removed] B safe all!!! ONE LUV MUCH LUV

Edited by Mayteana, 27 May 2010 - 08:29 PM.
removed e-mail address

#27 r.mcmurphy

r.mcmurphy

• Pip
  • 797 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:27 PM

well look at all the dingbat junkies active and reserve chiming in . We are so crazed, we are busted things that, i fear, can only be mended back into just an approximation of a sane human .

the vast majority of people that i have known would rather eat dirt than shove a syringe into their mainline . we are fucking crazy !

true story here and it goes to nature/nurture i suppose but am not inclined nor equipped to ponder it .
My son was jerked out of my life by a spectacularly nasty custody battle, followed by a even more vicious visitation fight that i caved into when he was 7 years old .
along comes my boy who had come out of the blue and was writing me nearly illegible letters from Juvie . he had been living on the streets since he was 14 and it took nearly 10 years since the separation for him to get in touch with me .

the shit bag stepfather who had set me up for a cleverly observed shoving match got a restraining order . He got physical with my son, when he was 14, and my boy clocked his ass with a microwave oven . That landed him in Juvie .

so my son and i go down to mexico because we thought it cool to have a beer together as the drinking age in our state was 21. fuck convention sez I, 17 is old enough and we had lots to catch up on .

well, even though smack was never used by his mother or i after conception, he took off assholes and elbows in Juarez to a pharmacy trying to score some sort of narcotic patches that i had never heard of . Well he scored some other stuff (bupenorphine) and some insulin syringes .

after the beers that i though were what was gonna be the high spot of the trip we headed back across to El Paso and north to home in colorado .
He wanted to fix soon after the run up north . And what do you think happened to my 20 year abstinence - sure a shooting we both mainlined the crap .

that's a decade ago and i don't know what makes a fucked up human being a junkie but i am one although that was the last time i used .
he is now working in the addiction recovery racket and as nearly as clean as i am . But, But, But we are both junkies and i wish i could say never again with a certainty that is cast in stone !

Well we ain't tweekers - that's a real good thing that is of some consolodation .

addiction really sucks flies off walls .
plenty meds, drugs and mental troubles in the past 40 years. no end in sight for depression.

eat a fish!

#28 etkearne

etkearne

• Pip
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:54 AM

I stick to "light" opioids, but even then, I notice Klonopin (which I am prescribed), even if taken at the prescribed dose, makes me feel a little like I might pass out in a bad way with opioids. I usually stick to solo opioids (I don't do them much, but I certainly have done them). I just like their effects alone better.
Diagnosis- Bipolar Type I - Rapid Cycling, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Opioid Dependency (in remission)

Present Medications (in total daily dose)- Lithium Carbonate (600mg), Zyprexa (10mg), Suboxone Film (4mg), Efffexor XR (225mg), Concerta (54mg), Klonopin (1-2mg)

Attempts- Imipramine, Amitryptamine, Lexapro, Paxil, Risperdal, Trileptal, Lamictal, Cymbalta, Abilify, Wellbutrin, Seroquel, Adderall

Psychology- Weekly individual therapy, looking to change to new therapist soon!

I recently updated my "About Me" in my profile. If you want to know more about me, please read it.

#29 Guest_joeb_*

Guest_joeb_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

I took 3 1 mg klonopin to help sleep after I messed up my shoulder still couldn't sleep took 3 more and still couldn't sleep went to the city bought a 20 of dope less than usual and woke up with a police officer and emt in my face saying they found me in my car blue on the side of the road. The emt had to give me two shots of the narcan and then I had the option of going with the police or the emt. Without that shot I would be dead. Put that in your needle and inject it

~another junkie

#30 bpladybug

bpladybug

Your friendly bipolar Aunt

• Pip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:02 AM

It is not just klonipin, never combine heroin with the human body.
It is a challenge to be Bipolar 1, but to fuck yourself up with iv drugs in addition?

ladybuglove.jpg

'Mania is a dangerous Mistress.' BPLadybug

Bipolar 1
Treatment: 900 mgs Lithium, 900 mgs Neurontin, 400 mgs Seroquel, Xanax prn, Temazepam, fish oil, vitamins, Vit. D 5, 000 IU, exercize, some talk therapy and CBT Therapy. Exercize helps as does the Light Box; 30 mins every morning. I also have physical health challenges.

#31 ChemistryExperiment

ChemistryExperiment

Carbon Based Chemical

• Pip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:42 AM

People with decades long addiction(s) like me can testify there is no getting high anymore. There is life and there is death, so why one would chose to stay on methadone, beyond a safe detox from heroin and a safe taper, escapes me. I think maybe suboxone might work better? I don't know, having never done either.

This is so true. I had a friend, that no one really thought he would stop, so no one even did an intervention. Even case workers were semi-in tune to his habits. He's no longer alive. It is life or death, and mixing drugs is just looking for trouble. Its dangerous enough with heroin alone! there is no quality inspection on street drugs, You never know what you are getting. I just had another friend OD. "Its only a little" or "Its just a LITTLE more than I'm used to"... scares me greatly. The problem is, is using blinds you to those things, and it just seems like people in the outside world are overreacting. When, in actuality, most of the time they aren't. ;)

Life isn't about finding yourself

its about CREATING yourself

----------------------------------------------------------

if you're crazy and you know it clap your hands!

*clap*

*clap*

#32 Guest_Chatty_*

Guest_Chatty_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:41 PM

Klonopin is not the danger. It's the dope. I've done lot's of klonnies with dope and had it under control. The only time I od'ed was misjudging the strength of some tar....the klonopin just made it seem like it would not do anything. That is the danger. Dope kills, klonnies fuck up your judgment but the interaction chemically won't kill you. My question is: why do klonnies if you have good dope? That's like drinking a 1/5th of whiskey and than saying that it was that one sip of beer that made everything the best. Don't make any sense. The best advice: Don't do the dope 'cause it's stronger than you ever could be.

Be careful: remember, it's not the interaction of Klonnies and dope that will kill you. It's the fact that doing klonnies will take away your "anxiety" of doing dope so you end up pushing an entire syringe of some new stuff that you don't know how powerful it is and BAM it's your lucky day. That dope was reallly high quality....oh yeah, and your dead.

#33 Guest_chatty_*

Guest_chatty_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

I do not know what kind of dope you do but I have to disagree. I have used heroin for 15 years and off the streets of Baltimore and we all know that is the heroin capital of the United States, we have the best dope. I have taken klonopins and dope several times and it has almost killed me each time. I black out and end up not remembering anything. I would be high on dope, take 1 1mg klonopin and then drive home and while driving black out and almost die. IT IS DEFINITELY THE COMBO of the TWO! I know my dope and I know how much to do and it is absolutely the chemical effect of both that hurts you. Sorry but I totally disagree with you.

#34 Guest_christo931_*

Guest_christo931_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

I do not know what kind of dope you do but I have to disagree. I have used heroin for 15 years and off the streets of Baltimore and we all know that is the heroin capital of the United States, we have the best dope. I have taken klonopins and dope several times and it has almost killed me each time. I black out and end up not remembering anything. I would be high on dope, take 1 1mg klonopin and then drive home and while driving black out and almost die. IT IS DEFINITELY THE COMBO of the TWO! I know my dope and I know how much to do and it is absolutely the chemical effect of both that hurts you. Sorry but I totally disagree with you.

I have taken 90mg of Klonopin with 85mg of Methadone in an attempt to commit suicide, it didn't work. Methadone is definitely stronger than Dope. I've also mixed it (with lower amounts) with fentynal and still no death. Xanax, otoh, has killed many of my friends while mixed with methadone, even relatively low doses of methadone.

#35 bpladybug

bpladybug

Your friendly bipolar Aunt

• Pip
  • 4385 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:24 PM

I have taken 90mg of Klonopin with 85mg of Methadone in an attempt to commit suicide, it didn't work. Methadone is definitely stronger than Dope. I've also mixed it (with lower amounts) with fentynal and still no death. Xanax, otoh, has killed many of my friends while mixed with methadone, even relatively low doses of methadone.

More cheery Christmas news from the Klonipin and Heroin thread. so special
And if you live in Baltimore, be a good cheer! Rejoice, rejoice. The heroin capital of the U.S.

Edited by bpladybug, 19 December 2010 - 10:26 PM.

ladybuglove.jpg

'Mania is a dangerous Mistress.' BPLadybug

Bipolar 1
Treatment: 900 mgs Lithium, 900 mgs Neurontin, 400 mgs Seroquel, Xanax prn, Temazepam, fish oil, vitamins, Vit. D 5, 000 IU, exercize, some talk therapy and CBT Therapy. Exercize helps as does the Light Box; 30 mins every morning. I also have physical health challenges.

The content of individual posts on this site are the sole work of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or policies of the Administrators, Moderators, or other Members of the Crazyboards community. Health related topics should not be used for the purpose of diagnosis or substituted for medical advice. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site, and to consult with your professional health care provider as to whether the information can benefit you.