wakko926

Can you overdose on Neurontin?

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, jt07 said:

Information on metabolism is almost always found in the prescribing information insert for most if not all drugs.

Thanks for the link about the neurontin.  Learned some stuff I didn't know.

Edited by melissaw72

That's interesting, I thought it was called a Patient Insert! Insert is a kind of an odd word to use, admittedly. Now I have to try to remember the "new" meaning of PI.

Information on the LD50 (lethal dose, 50%) is available in the above mentioned PI.

Ok I do not think it is possible me and my girl take anywhere from 10,000mg to 50,000 mg a day we take like 50 800mg a day and have been for about 6-7 months no problem and no side effects. Except for when we don't have any we find it hard to sleep for 2-3 days and sleep aid definitely helps when we do not have any gabapentin. 

8 hours ago, IhavetakenALOT said:

Ok I do not think it is possible me and my girl take anywhere from 10,000mg to 50,000 mg a day we take like 50 800mg a day and have been for about 6-7 months no problem and no side effects. Except for when we don't have any we find it hard to sleep for 2-3 days and sleep aid definitely helps when we do not have any gabapentin. 

I don't think that is safe at all.

How are you getting this amount of medication a day for the both of you?

If it helps... I am 6ft 2 and weigh around 300lbs, for me to get off on gabapentin i gotta take around 24,000 mg of it.. that is 30 600mg pills... all at once.    Sometimes it does nothing.. other times it makes me real speedy and chatty with a strong euphoric high... more or less like being drunk with out all the negative effects that you get when drunk.   

7 hours ago, jeclear said:

If it helps... I am 6ft 2 and weigh around 300lbs, for me to get off on gabapentin i gotta take around 24,000 mg of it.. that is 30 600mg pills... all at once.    Sometimes it does nothing.. other times it makes me real speedy and chatty with a strong euphoric high... more or less like being drunk with out all the negative effects that you get when drunk.   

As I mentioned in your other post, 30 x 600mg = 18,000mg, not 24,000mg. Also, we take a rather dim view here of discussing recipes for using psych meds to get high. Feel free to keep that to yourself.

Hey guys...I'm new here, but I had to share. Yesterday, I took 60 300 milligram capsules of gabapentin over the course of 24 hours (that's 18,000 milligrams.  I threw up a little last night at about the fifteen thousand mark, but that's about it. Off topic, I tried acid for the first time a few weeks ago. Nothing happened. Nada. I was really pissed. I've done it two more times since then and still nothing. I got it from two different sources so I'm pretty sure I didn't get ripped off. I've been near death and by all rights should have died at least twenty times. I stopped keeping track after that. Car accidents, overdoses, you name it. I wonder what the fuck I'm being kept here for, honestly. Take care, all. 😊

In a car you have "idiot lights" like low oil or high temp with come on to remind you that probably once again you have been an idiot and not attended to your car's basic needs. In your body you throw up.

I grew really tolerant to neurontin and ended up taking 8000 mgs (thats 8 grams).  Luckily, I called a nurse friend of mine who came over.  I woke up after one week of being in a coma.  I stayed in the hospital for a month.  My feet still hurt like hell.  This drug can be very dangerous so be careful out there.