wakko926

Can you overdose on Neurontin?

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, jt07 said:

Information on metabolism is almost always found in the prescribing information insert for most if not all drugs.

Thanks for the link about the neurontin.  Learned some stuff I didn't know.

Edited by melissaw72

That's interesting, I thought it was called a Patient Insert! Insert is a kind of an odd word to use, admittedly. Now I have to try to remember the "new" meaning of PI.

Information on the LD50 (lethal dose, 50%) is available in the above mentioned PI.

Ok I do not think it is possible me and my girl take anywhere from 10,000mg to 50,000 mg a day we take like 50 800mg a day and have been for about 6-7 months no problem and no side effects. Except for when we don't have any we find it hard to sleep for 2-3 days and sleep aid definitely helps when we do not have any gabapentin. 

8 hours ago, IhavetakenALOT said:

Ok I do not think it is possible me and my girl take anywhere from 10,000mg to 50,000 mg a day we take like 50 800mg a day and have been for about 6-7 months no problem and no side effects. Except for when we don't have any we find it hard to sleep for 2-3 days and sleep aid definitely helps when we do not have any gabapentin. 

I don't think that is safe at all.

How are you getting this amount of medication a day for the both of you?