CrazyBoards.org

lysergia

people who are multiple suck

Yo momma's so multiple, when she says her nightly prayers, an hallelujah chorus breaks out.

Well. So, my toenails are pink... and some of my toes are kinda pink. And, um, I don't like pink. But, because I don't like nail polish I don't own nail polish remover. So I guess it can stay. 

lol Rosie, that has absolutely happened here before.  fingernails, too. :)

Alright. When the FUCK is our birthday because we are locked out of our damn account. Does anyone know? Does anyone who is awake know?
Can someone figure this shit out!?

... we are too multiple to keep track of our own damn birthday(s)

Thanks.

I feel like that's something that we should just KNOW, yanno?! The current methodology has a flaw :/

You know you're multiple when you all manage to get your own credit card flagged for fraudulent purchases... with it in your hand... And then feel immensely guilty for it and you try to buy them a consolation having forgotten that your credit card is frozen.

This is like asking a daycare centre run by a high school to make grown-up adult decisions with one voice.

• Like 1

We tried to name a favourite muffin today - and listed about nine. We don't have a favourite because we're too multiple. We don't have a favourite colour, either. We have six or eight of them or so. It's impossible to choose just one!

...You know why it's so hard to get out the door on time?  Why?

The kids HIDE STUFF!

...AHHHHHHH!  * Waves hands in frustration*

• Like 1

Yeah... we have that too. Fuzzy is always incredulous at how difficult it is for me to find my stuff on a daily basis. Thankfully we've resolved keys (always on the hook by the door). It's just everything else!

Yo momma's so multiple, her alters have alters.  

On December 10, 2007 at 10:14 AM, lysergia said:

looking at this subforum, the greatest number of views are when we're all having a row about something (yeah yeah usually started by me i know).

so it's boring here right now, because i don't feel like being very academic. i'm having a shitty day and i want to cheer myself up. so let's start a big honkin argument. mud slinging welcome, bring your own snowballs.

so here's my post:

there is no such thing as MPD you guys are all fakers with too much time on your hands. why don't you all go get a life instead of living it all in your head. people like you suck and take all my hard earned tax dollars to keep taking care of you losers.

;)

*ducks and runs*

-rusty

So um, what if I have DDNOS type one...? 

Then you can suck too! :) If you want to. Some people seem to hate this thread because they think it's insulting. I happen to find it quite helpful to vent my frustrations.

7 hours ago, WinterRosie said:

Then you can suck too! :) If you want to. Some people seem to hate this thread because they think it's insulting. I happen to find it quite helpful to vent my frustrations.

The original intent was to call people who call themselves mpd special snowflakes, and I have not called myself mpd, so, are we venting frustrations against people who have alters or...?

1 hour ago, Solar System said:

The original intent was to call people who call themselves mpd special snowflakes, and I have not called myself mpd, so, are we venting frustrations against people who have alters or...?

No, no no we are just laughing at ourselves because sometimes it helps to laugh. Others stay away from this thread.

Just now, confused said:

No, no no we are just laughing at ourselves because sometimes it helps to laugh. Others stay away from this thread.

oh, goodness, I see, I misinterpret things a bit sometimes,