Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Luvox or Klonopin causing sleepiness?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

(I wasn't sure where I could get the most help so I posted this on the Benzo board and SSRI board... forgive me if that is a no-no.)

I take 200 mg daily of Luvox and 0.5 mg of generic Klonopin three times a day.  I am so so sleepy all day.  I have been taking these meds for three months now so I would think if a side effect was going to go away, it would have by now.  My original thinking was that it was the Klonopin causing the sleepiness but I have weaned down to 0.5 mg once a day for the past few days and I am still very sleepy.  I have tried changing the times I take the Luvox too and that doesn't seem to help.  My question is.... is it the Luvox or the Klonopin causing the sleepiness?  (Even though I am sleepy all day, my quality of sleep at night sucks.)  Help!

Posted

(I wasn't sure where I could get the most help so I posted this on the Benzo board and SSRI board... forgive me if that is a no-no.)

I take 200 mg daily of Luvox and 0.5 mg of generic Klonopin three times a day.

Posted

When I started on Luvox, it made me very sluggish/sleepy at work.  My pshrink cut me from 100 mg. AM and 200 mg. PM to just the PM dose.  That seemed to solve the problem.

Tommy