CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Saeihr

eMoods Android mood tracking app

I have an app on my Android phone, called eMoods. I use it to keep track of my moods. It's pretty simple to use, but the best feature, I think, is that you can generate a PDF report which you can email to someone (be it yourself or pdoc/tdoc or whoever). There's also a graph, but you can't send it to anyone (unless you have a screenshot app, which I do).

The PDF reports are based closely on this style of report < http://www.manicdepressive.org/images/moodchart.pdf > made by someone called G.S. Sachs, back in '93. They're not exactly like that, because you can specify your own meds and dosages to be reported (which is helpful for me because I'm also on HRT).

The graphs in the app look like this;

August%20Mood%20Graph.jpg

That's my August graph, the "unsp" means unspecified, so I don't have data for those days.

You can find it on the Android Market easy enough, search eMoods, or just go here https://market.android.com/details?id=my.tracker

It's completely free (though there is a donation version if you want to give the developer some money), and I find it incredibly useful, so I figured I'd share it with you all.

Guest Recluse

I use this App also, and really love it. It's simple, free, and I can look back at the graph and see when shit started to go haywire.

Guest Recluse

I use this app also. I have a little reminder set everyday to do it at 10 pm. I think it's a very handy for mood tracking.

I love the little reminder, otherwise I'd totally forget to use it despite how helpful it is.

Until the new version, I just set an alarm every day at the same time.

I restart my phone quite frequently and the reminder is wiped when that happens, so I don't use that particular function.

that's a great app, am def going to download it. Being diagnosed with rapid cycling bipolar can be frustrating and even though I'm pretty stable atm, it's great to have an idea of when things start to go sideways again

I restart my phone quite frequently and the reminder is wiped when that happens, so I don't use that particular function.

I've been using this app for a while now, but haven't tried the pdf reports yet. I never restart my phone (which is probably dumb) so I don't lose my reminder, which is at 2pm every day.