Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fair Weather Friends SUCK

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I hate it when you spend time befriending someone and then one tiny riff in the relationship and they wanna break it off. Can't people just learn that friendship only grows stronger when crap goes wrong and you over come it?  What am I in elementary school again? Just wanted to rant, how you can love someone one minute and hate them the next.... makes you question that love in the first place. People SUCK

Posted · Report post

Yup.  People suck.

Rant away!

Posted · Report post

If someone did this to me, they wouldn't be worth my time and energy being a friend to.  I'd rather have no friends than have ones who tear me down or ignore me all the time.

Posted · Report post

If someone did this to me, they wouldn't be worth my time and energy being a friend to.  I'd rather have no friends than have ones who tear me down or ignore me all the time.

I know, it just sucks because part of me wants to say " yeah well Fuck you, who needs ya!" and part of me wants to cry.  

Posted · Report post

I know, it just sucks because part of me wants to say " yeah well Fuck you, who needs ya!" and part of me wants to cry.  

I can understand that ... it is kind of like a longing for friends, even one person, and then it's like "another one" cut me off.  Again.