Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Better

6 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.ted.com/talks/jane_mcgonigal_the_game_that_can_give_you_10_extra_years_of_life.html

So here is a TedTalk about a woman who is also a game designer, who got post concussion syndrome and turned her recovery into a game. I went into it thinking that it was probably going to be really dumb, and at the start of the video I sort of hated her voice and hated her for being so cheery (I must be PMSing because I'm really usually quite cheery myself and certainly not this full of hate hahahah)

Anyhow, in the end she won me over and made me smile and I think I'm going to try this absolutely ridiculous game called superbetter.

Posted

This was really interesting, and it kept my attention the whole time, which not much does for 20 minutes straight.

Posted

My friend introduced me to this back in September, its pretty cool, but I have kinda slacked off on playing with it. She showed it to me because it helped her with her anxiety.

Posted

Cute.

If we could only link it to Minecraft!

Posted

I really enjoyed her talk and found it very interesting.  Thanks for posting.

Posted

I'm trying to think of good powerups, I really like the idea of that. The past few days I've been using hugging my dog, and going into the bathroom and taking breaks. The former one is actually really handy for me, to just have alone time breaks if I'm in a really social setting.