Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Um Hi

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm Meagan, I'm new.

I'm no good with introductions. I'm 19. Um guess I gotta lotta crap on my plate. I've had depression and social anxiety for years. Just found I have touch of aspergers. 

Also I have no idea how to use discussion boards lol, this is my first time. Be gentle :)

Posted

Welcome to CrazyBoards :)

Posted

Posted

Welcome! :)

Also, if that's your real name, you can request that an admin change it so that you can be more anonymous. CB is indexed by google, just so ya know. 

Posted

Oh um how do I do that?

Posted

Just send a message to velvet elvis or olga..welcome to the board!

Posted

Yeah, send me a private message telling me what you'd like it changed to.  You can also just re-register with a different name if you used FB or Twitter to register in the first place.

Posted

Welcome :)

Posted

Hi, Meagan.  I hope you have contacted Velvet Elvis so you can change your name, just for the sake of your own privacy.  If you don't know how to do that, click on his name, which will take you to his profile.  Look around his profile and you will see (on the right-hand side) a thing that says "Send me a message."

Click on that and a window will open up that will allow you to write to him. 

It's good to have a user name that has nothing to do with your real name because this site is indexed by Google.  Anyone who googles your name could be brought here and would find your posts.

Don't be afraid to contact one of us if you have any questions.  Those of us with "Staff" next to our avatars are moderators, and we understand how confusing this place can be to a newcomer.  We want you to enjoy using Crazyboards, so let us know if there is anything you can't figure out.

olga

Posted

Welcome aboard! I hope you love this place as much as we all do. It's an incredibly supportive environment.

Posted

Hi n welcome!

Posted

Hello