CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
angel_heart

Blog comments aren't displayed...

Recently I post several comments on blogs and they haven't showed up on the comment section.

I did receive this message:  Your comment requires moderator approval before it will be shown, however, that was hours ago and other messages are already displayed on those blogs.  

Curious (and bored enough) to know when they will be displayed.  

Thanks,

~Angel

I don't know if this is the issue but if they have their blog set up so it requires approval the person who owns the blog approves the comments before they are displayed

Yeah, in this case "the moderator" is the member writing the blog.  It's their decision to let comments through.

The moderator will review them when they are online, or when they want to.

So it could be 20 mins or two days.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By lucy92
      I haven't seen any rules about the blogs. So, before I write I figured I should ask what the rules are for writing blogs. What are they allowed to contain, and is anything banned? Thanks. 
    • By TeaLovingMess
      Okay so I'm new here and gradually finding my way around... the thing is I actually don't know how to reply to comments people make on things I post? ^^; I tried searching for information but couldn't find what I was looking for. It's probably something really obvious and I'm just being dumb... help please???
    • By Imaginary numbers

I am experiencing some difficult decisions lately so i thought i would express some thoughts through a poem.

Here it is:

With one eye opened

Little remains with little hope
      I am a savior with a rope

I will not tie it around my neck
      I will not jump off this deck

This rope i hold is one of gold
      with all its stories to unfold

little remains with little hope
      A child, A mother, and a wife
      in a rope entwined

This is a reflection of the hardships one should face while growing up and the challenges of money and marriage while keeping this vibe of innocence alive in you.All that depends from society that is usually the challenge of life but imagine how challenging it is if you have mental illness too.

All the support for anyone who ever thought of suicide or attempted.

Enjoy
    • By Sheena Stpierre
      I started taking zyprexa 2 weeks ago I was sleeping better but had constant frustration during the day I started smoking more cigaretts then the doc upped me to 10mg now I was craving everything couldnt stop eating stopped taking the med on saturday started lithium today I was wondering how long the cravings last after stopping the zyprexa if anyone has had this happen to them.
    • By Jennaay
      This is only my second attempt at blogging. The first was about 5 years ago. It was fun, I really enjoyed it. But it fizzled out after about the 3rd day. I have a marked lack of follow through in my personal repertoire of life skills.

Yes three days.....that's about the norm for me. New obsessions, if I do actually act on them, rarely last longer than the 3 day mark.

Usually it's obsess obsess obsess for a day or two, then tell someone about it (because I need another person to validate the worthiness of anything I do), then work frantically at whatever I think is such a great idea, then it just kind of fades away. Sometimes I realize afterward that it was an incredibly stupid idea. The other times I tell myself that I will pick it up again "as soon as things settle down" and I "have more time".

I wonder if anyone can clarify for me when that will happen? Because I have a lot of crap to do at that point and I would like to be prepared.

No? Well, until that fabled free time happens, I will just busy myself by organizing and re-organizing things.