CrazyBoards.org

43 minutes ago, crtclms said:

I don't know what IndyRef means....

Independece Referendum, Except it has got shortened in Scotland to Indy Ref. 

On 10/13/2016 at 11:30 PM, dancesintherain said:

is this largely to avoid the EU exit?  I don't remember round 1 well enough to know what the main points were.

Yes and No. 

and now a Unilateral Declaration of Independence has to be on the cards

4 hours ago, Southern Discomfort said:

I'm just going to avoid reading about politics for the next five years. Independence is bullshit, EU and Scotland alike.

Yep. For a while I had hope that our world was coming together which is great for world peace and the economy and the brotherhood of man in general. Now it seems like the world wants to pull itself apart again.

I'm taking no position on the Scotland issue. I realize that Scotland wants to remain with the EU. My comment is directed towards the growing dissatisfaction with the EU in many countries as well as the divisive American president. And all this feels like it happened overnight. Everything was cool and now it's a nightmare.

21 hours ago, jt07 said:

Yep. For a while I had hope that our world was coming together which is great for world peace and the economy and the brotherhood of man in general. Now it seems like the world wants to pull itself apart again.

I'm taking no position on the Scotland issue. I realize that Scotland wants to remain with the EU. My comment is directed towards the growing dissatisfaction with the EU in many countries as well as the divisive American president. And all this feels like it happened overnight. Everything was cool and now it's a nightmare.

To me it shows the strength of so-called 'alliances'. Friendly when it's hunky-dory but when things get bad - i.e economic crashes, it all breaks down. People don't value what it means to be a part of something any more.

And look, I'm talking about politics when I said I wouldn't. Stopping now.