I'd like to delete my profile on this site, or at the very least stop receiving e-mail digests each week.  I've scoured the settings, but I was unable to find any indication of how to halt the e-mail digests or remove my profile.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Chemist -

We don't delete profiles, but you do have a great deal of control over how much information you receive from CB and how you receive it.

If you click on the down arrow next to your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, you will get a dropdown window, and in it you will find Account Settings. Clicking Account Settings brings up the Settings window, and on the right-hand pane you will find Other Settings. Within that, select Notification Settings. Within Notification Settings are many controls that you can set according to your wishes to control what information comes your way.

If you have specific questions about any of these features, please don't hesitate to contact any Mod or Admin.

Thanks for the speedy reply.  I just realized that I was getting email from followed content, which have settings in a separate area than the news and digest.