CrazyBoards.org

TakeAChillPill

What Did You Accomplish Today?

Rang the hairdressers and asked could I go in again as wasn't totally happy with hairstyle 

• Like 1

One of these days I will learn how to put the tagline on the meds. Today I started Effexor.  bought cigarettes.  Made a smoothie but lost the top of the blender so got yelled at for 50 minutes.  Not allowed to use anymore, will purchase new one.  I did, however, find the top of the blender but was accused of lying about it and replacing it with the broken one. Then got yelled at for setting the table in the restaurant incorrectly, as well as being called what are you fucking crazy for something like letting the cat drink out of the faucet.  This all would have caused a good crying jag for 20 minutes in the past but instead I just listened to Josh Korda, a Buddhist teacher.  I took a shower! 

Went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions and also did some grocery shopping.

I took off my old chipped nail polish and trimmed my fingernails.  

I bought two new bags of cat food and unloaded them into an airtight bin with a scoop.  I washed out the cats bowl.

Its a beautiful day here.

• Like 1

Got some vitally important errands run today and bought some groceries.

Just a bunch of important phone calls. I'm trying to move in early May, but I don't know if it's going to happen. There's just so much to do, and I don't know if I can handle it, especially since I haven't been sleeping at all. It's been a very long time since I've had to deal with this amount of crap. I'm just not used to it. 

I got up, showered, and rode the exercise bike for 10 min...  I think I will do it for 11, and add on 1 min each day during the week.  As it stands right now, I will be at 25 min by month's end.

While I am doing that, I am studying chess, and it's myriad of mysteries, and am going to work my way through a litigation book I bought.  Got it from Amazon.

• Like 1

I was really inspired to start a new painting for a friend.  I felt really enthusiastic about it.  Lots of positive energy.   In a small window of time a got a bunch done.  It should be finished by next week. 

In other news it was a good diet day.  

IMG_3413.JPG

• Like 2

Went to 2 appointments and got errands done today...

Saw Therapist, did laundry, grocery shopping for the week, exercised, did a bit of studying and had good appointment with physical therapist. Now.... if I only had the motivation or interest to get to doing fun or creative stuff, that would make me feel better about myself.

Edited by Blahblah

Just now, nervousbat said:

Went to the store and finally bought a new pair of pants. Was also really happy to find that this store is not far from where I live and they have a lot of jean styles that I like, so I'll be able to go back there for more if need be. They fit everywhere perfectly. I'm just so relieved. I don't have to wear my only pair of jeans anymore and will finally not look like a hobo from the waist down. 😂

Thats awesome news!  It feels great to have a pair of pants that fit well.  It's... satisfying!  What was the name of the store?  I don't know if USA and Canada have the same stores.  Did you they have a GAP?

Today i went to the plant nursery with my mom, picked out a rose bush and some petunias, went home and planted my rose bush, ate healthy, drank all my water, and made up my mind to go to college this summer to become a pharm tech.  I ordered my textbooks already!  I am excited.  

Oh!  I finished my painting yesterday.  :-)

• Like 1

Too early today to have done much.   I remembered to flip on the SAD light which I was blowing off.   I think it helps.  Oh!  I planted (helped) a couple of fruit trees in the front yard.   I'm told the likely hood of them living is 1%...  They we "delivered" by being dumped on the driveway with the roots exposed.   So dumb...   Anyway I've been watering them and stuff is starting to bud so I have hope that they won't croak.   Our front yard is a massive pile of clay if you dig down too far.   Its not too surprising that most of the front yard trees in the block are dead.   I'm not sure what to do about that but I did something.   Oh last night I worked on ebay stuff until 3 AM.    One of the Smart phones I didn't want (Had to buy a box of 12) sold?!  No ones paid yet but I happy that it moved. 

• Like 1

I don't know if this is an accomplishment.. but today the scale read 129.. I haven't seen that # since end of 2014 early 2015. I had McDonald's tonight.. So, It could differ tomorrow ha. 

But my goal is to lose another 5 pounds by Christmas.

Edited by KnickNak
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, KnickNak said:

I don't know if this is an accomplishment.. but today the scale read 129.. I haven't seen that # since end of 2014 early 2015. I had McDonald's tonight.. So, It could differ tomorrow ha. 

But my goal is to lose another 5 pounds by Christmas.

Congrats girl!  That's amazing.  Your goal weight is basically the same as mine but I have a couple hundred to lose.  :-)

• Like 1

Just now, TakeAChillPill said:

Congrats girl!  That's amazing.  Your goal weight is basically the same as mine but I have a couple hundred to lose.  :-)

Thanks!! and you got this!

Hey, as long as the scale keeps going down that's all that matters!. I don't want to jinx this.. but it seems like I am losing weight on the Seroquel increase. 

• Like 1

I took a 35 minute walk and dieted and shopped for an hour at Walmart.  I bought gift boxes, a roll of cute paper to wrap my sister in law's present, a bow for her gift, and a birthday card for her.

I also found a super soft PJ set for ME!  Yay!  

I also bought cauliflower-crust pizza and a few boxes of lean pockets for occasional lunches.  

Walmart is special.  :-)

Not sure if this an accomplishment.. but I've never taken an uber , today I lost my uber V card. It was different than a taxi.  I had to get my windows tinted on my car and needed a ride. So check that off.