HAL9000

Tell me something good?

480 posts in this topic

I like the mild annoyance box but thought today (For a change) that I wanted to report something good.  And since a lot of us are here because of our worlds not going so great perhapes noting the small positives (Or huge wonderfulnesses) will make things a tiny bit more peachy.

So....   I am relieved (happy) because GDoc changed her mind about me taking am (As needed) benzo. 

I sold some stuff on ebay 2 days in a row.  This is GOOD I seriously need the money.

I had no contact with the Ex Insurance Goon squad and only ranted once to my poor friend.   Who suggested I get Bernie Sanders to come to my aid since he has some free time.

Oh and one rather weird good thing.  A guy I do contract work for and is an insane control freak (Like calls 6 times a day) came over and did NOT have a job for me.   Its weird.  I like the guy but... He is just not what I need right now.  So YEAH... No work... wait.... thats not good.

Edited by HAL9000
I can't type worth a damn
2 people like this

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary with my gf!

I got out of the house today and got everything done I needed too which is good

1 person likes this

My neighbour was listening to Celine Dion very loud early this morning and thankfully they are alive and not bleeding out  in their  bathtub.

Better news still, I just maybe might have a new job.

Edited by sprocket
2 people like this

Seroquel and lithium seem to have bumped me out of the hypomania, though I may have been bumped too far downward.  That will remain an open question for now. 

2 hours ago, sprocket said:

My neighbour was listening to Celine Dion very loud early this morning and thankfully they are alive and not bleeding out  in their a bathtub.

Better news still, I just maybe might have a new job.

Awsome!  Personally I would need drugs to listen to Celine Dion at any volume.  I could put them pills in my food hole or better yet plug my ears with them.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Asho2345 said:

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary with my gf!

I got out of the house today and got everything done I needed too which is good

congrats on the 1 year.   I suggest you both burn this time into your memories so if things get rocky you won't be tempted to do rotten stuff to each other..   And one personal observation.  When all the screwy things that make you laugh now become NOT FUNNY anymore that the hint that you should see a tdoc that does couples.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, HAL9000 said:

congrats on the 1 year.   I suggest you both burn this time into your memories so if things get rocky you won't be tempted to do rotten stuff to each other..   And one personal observation.  When all the screwy things that make you laugh now become NOT FUNNY anymore that the hint that you should see a tdoc that does couples.

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely keep that in mind :) 

The codeine worked for the migraine I had yesterday.

That my sister and family are going somewhere for 2 days before coming back again ... meaning I have a break from everything.

Doing pretty good considering I am not home for a few days.  And asked the person getting my mail to check the apartment every day (which she agreed to do).

The codeine worked for the migraine

yea!!!  Relief from the migraine must be huge.  I'm glad you have something that works for those.  

2 hours ago, HAL9000 said:

The codeine worked for the migraine

yea!!!  Relief from the migraine must be huge.  I'm glad you have something that works for those.  

It is huge ... fortunately neuro prescribed it just in time.

It is hot as hell outside along with high humidity, but I am inside without the A/C, just a fan, and still cool.

Tentative good news is that things are so bad that perhaps we are close to rock bottom after which things can only improve.

my Eagles have a preseason game tonight...though sadly I don't yet know if it's on my tv. 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

2 people like this

On 8/6/2016 at 1:32 AM, HAL9000 said:

Awsome!  Personally I would need drugs to listen to Celine Dion at any volume.  I could put them pills in my food hole or better yet plug my ears with them.

This made me laugh, thank you. 

I went in public with my head uncovered, and even sat in a restaurant. That's an accomplishment for me. I've earned a reward. I don't know what. A new digital album download is the most likely candidate. 

10 hours ago, TakeAChillPill said:

I haven't smoked in a week!

That is great!  Keep up the good work!

1 person likes this

That's wonderful, notloki. 

Congrats, notloki!

I didn't get a migraine last night like I thought I was going to.  When I felt it starting I took 2 muscle relaxers and fell asleep instantly.  Woke up with a slight regular headache, but Excedrin took care of the problem.

My sleep has been off for a while and although it is not completely fixed, last night I slept from 930ish to 530ish and only woke up once in the middle of the night.  That's significant progress.

On the morning following the day you expire, the sun will rise again. 

38 minutes ago, jt07 said:

On the morning following the day you expire, the sun will rise again. 

So if you have a friend who dies (their day of expiration), the sun will rise again?

11 minutes ago, melissaw72 said:

So if you have a friend who dies (their day of expiration), the sun will rise again?

Yes. The world will keep on going on.