HAL9000

Tell me something good?

658 posts in this topic

I finally have food stamps to go grocery shopping again.  For some reason May seemed like an extra long month!

1 person likes this

I've been incredibly sick since my move, but I think I've finally turned the corner. On the other hand, I think I broke the little toe on my right foot again.

I accomplished a relatively big task today.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Flash said:

I've been incredibly sick since my move, but I think I've finally turned the corner. On the other hand, I think I broke the little toe on my right foot again.

I glad you are feeling better!  I hope your toe isn't broken!  I'd have that checked out, just in case it did break, it won't fuse to another bone ... BTDT with my hip and it was hell.

A good thing ... I woke up in a good mood today.

1 person likes this

I'm 90% certain I'm recovering from my 2-month episode of depression. It was a doozy, but thank heavens it didn't last as long as the last significant one (6 months!).

I did laundry and even put some away today. I also intend to cook, and I don't see anything getting in the way.

My PA for Provigil got approved today, good for a year according to the insurance company. I should start that tomorrow. Hopefully this consistent sleepiness goes away.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, dtac said:

My PA for Provigil got approved today, good for a year according to the insurance company. I should start that tomorrow. Hopefully this consistent sleepiness goes away.

How did you get a PA for Provigil? Do you have narcolepsy, sleep shift work disorder, or excessive daytime sleepiness secondary to sleep apnea (adjunctive therapy with CPAP)?

1 minute ago, mikl_pls said:

How did you get a PA for Provigil? Do you have narcolepsy, sleep shift work disorder, or excessive daytime sleepiness secondary to sleep apnea (adjunctive therapy with CPAP)?

Excessive sleepiness from obstructive sleep apnea. Had a sleep study done a month ago, AHI was 41, O2 dropped to 74, so Severe criteria. My self-reported fatigue score dropped in half (pre/post-CPAP), but sleepiness has stayed the same. Sleep doc says I don't fit the expected criteria for OSA, but mine is probably due to narrow airway.