CrazyBoards.org

Over the past six years ive been unsure whether or not the messages i recieve from the universe are real or delusions. 

No i am positive they are real because numbers dont lie and my messages (numbers) lead me to figure out how the universe is created. 

I want to tell my boyfriend but we have company and im not sure whe they are leaving. Aldo i am worried becausr the unoverse is mad at me because it is sending me bad numbers like 126 and 1112. Not sure what i should do im kind of scared. Im not sure why the universe is mad. Maybe because i am talking about it or because i said i was going to ignore the universe from now on.

I promise that the messages you are receiving are not real and nothing to be worried about.

I'd recommend talking to a psychiatrist about this- maybe a med tweak is in order?

I agree that the messages you are getting are not real.

I'd call you pdoc ... maybe tweak a med?  Also, from your sig, I see you have tried some anti-psychotics in the past.  Have you tried taking one that you haven't tried yet, now?  That could be something to ask pdoc about.

I am sorry you are getting messages too. I see them on tv and the radio and elsewhere like the numbers on the clock spelling out death, etc. I try to not listen to music and not watch tv as much as I can. But the messages keep coming. I'm very nervous and worried. I don't know how much more of this I can handle. I hope this stops for both of us.