WinterRosie

No goodbyes, just good memories

88 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Wooster said:

.id, I understand your desire to share things about your connection with pod. Talking about our memories helps us process the loss. I'd like to ask that you do something like put the image in a blog at least so it's not directly indexed in google searches. We take our members' anonymity very seriously here at CB, and that includes even unto death.

While we certainly aren't trying to inhibit anyone's grieving process, it's really paramount that we think about pod's privacy, and do so in a proactive fashion (keep things from happening) than a responsive/reactive fashion (dealing with it when something happens). This is because once something is on the internet, it's essentially out there forever, no takebacks.

Could you remove it for me then please Wooster, I have tried too but no luck. You could of removed it before if you believed it was necessary, I would of understood :)

It is ok I have done it, I was having a blind moment and could not see the delete button haha

Edited by .id
Update

Thanks, .id

i appreciate it. I wanted to make sure we weren't leaving a way for someone to make connections to CB we aren't sure pod would have wanted them to make.

You are welcome, I know the chance was slim but thank you for pointing it out  Thank you for being nice about it it. it is best we take no chances. :) Takecare

OMG... I haven't been on an actual computer since Oct.  I had no idea this happened.  This is heartbreaking.  He had such a great presence here for so long.  I'll miss him.

I am going to post this here and a new thread 

the puppies are in a great home and adopted ... the people were checked completely and they promised to love them forever 

their contract states if they cannot for any reason take care of them .... they will come back to rescue and I will be called

The dogs are together and in a great home .......   I think pod would be pleased 

thanks to all who helped make this possible 

D

3 people like this

That's great news! Thank you, Ducky, for all your work. And thank you to everyone who contributed.

What a great thing to do for pod. The news made this ole'crazy tear up. :)

1 person likes this

That's wonderful Ducky.  Thank you for all your hard work.  I do think pod would be very grateful.

On 18/02/2017 at 1:16 PM, JustDucky said:

I am going to post this here and a new thread 

the puppies are in a great home and adopted ... the people were checked completely and they promised to love them forever 

their contract states if they cannot for any reason take care of them .... they will come back to rescue and I will be called

The dogs are together and in a great home .......   I think pod would be pleased 

thanks to all who helped make this possible 

D

I am glad to hear that Ducky, You are a real trooper :)

Thank you, Ducky.

Rest in peace Pod, I'm so sorry.

I literally just saw this, I can't believe it. I used to talk to him all the time in the chatrooms and he always put a smile on my face and gave great advice.

I've not been on CB in awhile due to the lack of computer access. :(

I've been gone almost a year, so I missed all this.  Pod was one of only a small handful of people that made chat tolerable.

Later, Pod.  May the four winds blow you safely home...

1 person likes this