Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamCatcher

Heyo

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, just another crazy that has come to join you all in this craziness looking for other crazies to empathize (this word looks so wrong) with ^_^ I am from the UK and been diagnosed with depression and social anxiety pretty much all my life, I have given up hope that it will ever get better but maybe I still have a tiny bit of hope because I'm here. Looking forward to reading through the forums, if anyone is interested in talking I would be happy to get messages :lol:

Always good to have a fellow Brit on the boards! Welcome, hope you find what you're looking for here.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, The Hitcher said:

Always good to have a fellow Brit on the boards! Welcome, hope you find what you're looking for here.

Thank you :)

Hello and welcome aboard! You sound a lot like me. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety at age 13 and have carried the diagnosis ever since. If you have any questions about using the site, please feel free to PM me or any other staff member and we will do our best to help you. I'm glad you joined us and look forward to seeing you post on the boards!

1 person likes this