CrazyBoards.org

Steve223

Strange Occurrence Today

In traffic today, this guy randomly started honking his horn and yelling at me. I have no idea what I did.  I was merely driving through a parking lot and minding my own business, when suddenly this guy in the other lane just started going nuts on me.  I just kept driving, and I frankly have no idea what was going on.  Had I cut him off in traffic earlier?  Did he think I was someone else?  I'm perplexed?  It's making me kind of nervous though to be honest.  It seemed like I was just going about my ordinary business, and then this guy just was suddenly going gonzo on me.  Hopefully, I won't run into him again.

I'm sorry this happened.  I would be nervous too if that happened to me, and I'd also want to know why the driver was doing all those things to me.

I hope it doesn't happen again.

Where do you live? If you live in Southern California it wouldn't surprise me. Anywhere else though, and I'd probably flip out.

On 7/7/2017 at 9:34 AM, PurplePaisley said:

Happened to me once too, never figured out why this happened, but it was something that stayed with me as a question mark.

Purple.

It happened again!  What the hell! With a totally different person!  What the fuck is going on?!?!?!?!?!  Are these people talking about me behind my back?

I just read your other thread...possibly you should take a driving class. If this keeps happening to you in traffic, maybe you need more confidence as a driver, and learning to drive better would help. I don't think it's a conspiracy.